HC Streamers Auto log out macro

Hello!

Is this not against ToS? I see video after video (even some posted by GGG) with streamers that use an auto log off macro. Is this ok? They clearly don't press esc and then click an exit of any kind.
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 9:27:05 AM
Depends on what you mean by "auto log out". A single key/button that closes the game is allowed. Something that reads your health and closes the game automatically if you get below some threshold isn't allowed and will get you a ban.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Depends on what you mean by "auto log out". A single key/button that closes the game is allowed. Something that reads your health and closes the game automatically if you get below some threshold isn't allowed and will get you a ban.

Can you clarify on "closes the game" because it clearly doesn't alt+f4, it brings them to the login screen. Which implies the macro selects exit to log in screen, which is, to my knowledge, only available after pressing escape.
I leave this here for you poster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/473902/filter-account-type/staff
You can make a macro that performs a single action. Log-out to character selection is an action. Opening the menu to make that option available isn't one. The macro performs a single action from a single keystroke. Allowed.

Again though... if it's automated it's a ban.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 24, 2017, 9:28:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info