Exalts up to 85c and growing LSC, signs of inflation, or something sinister?

I typed the majority of my post in title, but now I can see some correlation between value of exalts in chaos on standard and league.

If you compare the graphs starting march the 1st, for exalt prices, you can see simmilar trend of growth, but from different points of value in chaos.

I would have many tinfoil hat theories to say what causes it, but I can't.

What I can say is that exalt prices seem strangely too much correlated on standard vs temporary. Even though crossleague trading is forbidden, (wink wink).

Meanwhile LHC doesn't give a damn about ex to c ratio.

Cya all when the prices hit 90-95c per ex and then drop midleague to 50c, will be lots of fun. (one theory is that a shadow group can artificially rise prices of ex, it creates a chaining effect, everyone wants to sell exalts near their 1-5c higher price, therefore prices rise as long as people are willing to buy it for such inflated prices, and then a crash in prices occurs when buyers stop and it is time for everyone to cash in that 30-40c difference)

Spreading salt since 2006
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 4:24:08 PM
I'm all for conspiracy theories, but I began not to give a damn.

Most item's prices are holding the chaos value, look at shavs, used to be like 6 ex a week ago, today it is less than 5 ex, chaos to ex ratio increased by 15-20.

Other than that I haven't found a single ex in the past week, while averaging on 1 per day before (if assuming keys and divines are exalt since they have similar droprates, I have gotten 8 ex 4 key 2 divine so far that is 1 orb for each day in 14 days), could just be GGG tickling the droprates( as they said they like to do it) and no1 finds them as often anymore while people are still trying to craft 1000 ES vaal regalias to farm their white shaped strands more comfortably with their shitbuilds.
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 24, 2017, 2:49:37 AM
That's actually pretty horrible.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 24, 2017, 2:52:21 AM
It's rising because people don't dump as many chaos on zana mods anymore because of the leaguestones and lack of challenges requiring you too. That's my opinion.
"
rhah wrote:
It's rising because people don't dump as many chaos on zana mods anymore because of the leaguestones and lack of challenges requiring you too. That's my opinion.

You are wrong because it happens every league.
IGN TylordRampage
Well, there goes that "fresh economy" I keep hearing about these days.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 24, 2017, 4:30:15 AM
"
Malone wrote:
"
rhah wrote:

You are wrong because it happens every league.

Over 70c and keeps rising. I don't think that happened before.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Players start out in league because of this "fresh economy", wanting to be able to buy and sell easier and faster - because "stuff sells in leagues". And after 3 weeks, a lot of them whines about how easy this game is. And if they don't, they blame inflation.

Weee!

No, I was not 100% serious.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info