What to do when i get scammed?

you cry a little and the you learn a valuable lesson
I dont see any any key!
"
Gubert wrote:
I even removed the option that party members could join my hideout, but it somehow didn't work

When you try to buy coins poe.trade displays a warning.

Read it.

Especially this:
"
Note that your hideout settings won't apply instantly. As such, Option A is strongly recommended, unless you've had "Allow party members to visit your hideout" unchecked for a while.
Go play EVE Online.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
You know, people need to lurk the forum more.
If you still have the guy's id, open the hardest map you have. Like, tier 15-rare-corrupted with double boss leaguestone. Clear the main part of the map. Run into the boss room, pop a portal right next to them, and jump into your hideout. PM the dude to buy Cadira coins.

Problem solved.
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
"
Gubert wrote:

That's what i tried to do, but he said he couldnt join my hideout, and i couldn't join his hideout

Thats what scammers do

I even removed the option that party members could join my hideout, but it somehow didn't work

And i have a better idea to prevent it, GGG could fix this stupid trading system they have

What I do is get either the library HO or Zanas HO. Each has a narrow doorway into the next room at level 2.

Buy a bookshelf and/or gates and block that area off. Put your map device far into that room. Edit and move the bookcase when you are mapping and if you need to trade with a map open, put the bookshelf back.

No one will be able to get past it to get into your map.

"
ewolow wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:

That's what i tried to do, but he said he couldnt join my hideout, and i couldn't join his hideout

Thats what scammers do

And i have a better idea to prevent it, GGG could fix this stupid trading system they have

What I do is get either the library HO or Zanas HO. Each has a narrow doorway into the next room at level 2.

Buy a bookshelf and/or gates and block that area off. Put your map device far into that room. Edit and move the bookcase when you are mapping and if you need to trade with a map open, put the bookshelf back.

No one will be able to get past it to get into your map.

Heh. I've always said reading was good for you.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"

Spoiler
In all seriousness, GGG should do something about Cadiro scamming
Not a signature.
"
Turbodevil wrote:
"

Spoiler
In all seriousness, GGG should do something about Cadiro scamming

made my day ;-D