The removal of cruel and merciless is the greatest thing that has ever been created in an ARPG.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"vaguely creative way"

There is nothing creative about adventure mode. It's fun enough but compared to replacing content with the continuation of relevant, related story, AM is downright lazy.

thats kinda how i feel

that would be like starting maps at lvl one in poe
I dont see any any key!
fuck support
Last edited by Temper on Apr 11, 2017, 3:38:06 AM
"
CaoMengde wrote:
Secret of Mana is an ARPG
didnt have repeating difficulties

and actually the released SNES cart is supposedly only 40% of what was developed...

it was being made for SNES CD, which was scrapped, and they had to cut the game down to fit on a cartridge.

.... I was expecting something better...

the normal - cruel - merciless thing ISNT EVEN a "problem of arpg design" .. it was an original idea for diablo, which made it kinda cool
the problem is being a slackass developer and adopting it so that you dont gotta dev as much.
LOL PWNED!

I love this post, secret of mana, original diablo 1 difficulties... and hate all other games that had difficulty cycles.... except this game. I like POE.

Gonna go play some SOM on my wii right now... bbl
I'm pretty sure somebody made grilled cheese in an arpg before.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Three difficulties was great in Diablo 2. Act1-2 weren't complete cakewalks in the next difficulty like they are here, this game simply has a god awful difficulty curve.
Last edited by ShiyoKozuki on Mar 29, 2017, 9:26:21 PM
"
ShiyoKozuki wrote:
Three difficulties was great in Diablo 2. Act1-2 weren't complete cakewalks in the next difficulty like they are here, this game simply has a god awful difficulty curve.

Careful, you might get jumped for saying that.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Literally or removal of Nightmare and Hell w/e the case is fuck that memory.

You need to learn how to use the word "literally" properly.

Nope I'm too awesome cy@ BLBLBLBLBL

How is this person not permabanned?
If you buy a lot of supporter packs are you allowed to post whatever you want on these forums?
Last edited by ShiyoKozuki on Mar 29, 2017, 9:35:19 PM
Hahaha this foo thinks I'm immune to the fucking mods or some shit that's golden right there It's like saying Charan is immune to it.

BLBLBLBLBL supfresh? turn BABEH? OH YE Cringe spam meme twitch. Fucking random post too posted that shit like ages ago and you're like OH I'M MA ASK THIS QUESTION ^_^
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 29, 2017, 9:38:54 PM
"

BLBLBLBLBL supfresh? turn BABEH? OH YE Cringe spam meme twitch. Fucking random post too posted that shit like ages ago and you're like OH I'M MA ASK THIS QUESTION ^_^

Can someone provide a translation for an old guy? (asking for a friend)
"
ShiyoKozuki wrote:
If you buy a lot of supporter packs are you allowed to post whatever you want on these forums?

Yes, the people who have spent over a certain amount of money are immune to permanent bans but they can still be put on probation for up to 7 days. You will notice that the people who show the most supporter titles create the most spam on these forums and it will never change.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info