The removal of cruel and merciless is the greatest thing that has ever been created in an ARPG.

Literally or removal of Nightmare and Hell w/e the case is fuck that memory.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 11:57:00 PM
It hasn't even happened yet. Premature thread is premature.
When the alternate ascension method is added, it will be the greatest thing ever created in an arpg.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
It hasn't even happened yet. Premature thread is premature.

UR A DOG GO BACK TO THE HOUSE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Secret of Mana is an ARPG
didnt have repeating difficulties

and actually the released SNES cart is supposedly only 40% of what was developed...

it was being made for SNES CD, which was scrapped, and they had to cut the game down to fit on a cartridge.

.... I was expecting something better...

the normal - cruel - merciless thing ISNT EVEN a "problem of arpg design" .. it was an original idea for diablo, which made it kinda cool
the problem is being a slackass developer and adopting it so that you dont gotta dev as much.
LOL PWNED!
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 23, 2017, 10:15:53 PM
People will find something else to complain about. Trust me.
Normal/Nightmare/Hell worked great for me when I first played D2. I was like 10 and had no idea how to build characters (Thorns aura deals 3400%?!?!? That's the strongest, I'm going with that one!) so defeating Baal on Normal was a real challenge for me. I couldn't make it past A1NM on my first char, rofl. No damage and no survivability, can't beat Andariel even with portals. kek
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
CaoMengde wrote:
Secret of Mana is an ARPG
didnt have repeating difficulties

and actually the released SNES cart is supposedly only 40% of what was developed...

it was being made for SNES CD, which was scrapped, and they had to cut the game down to fit on a cartridge.

.... I was expecting something better...

the normal - cruel - merciless thing ISNT EVEN a "problem of arpg design" .. it was an original idea for diablo, which made it kinda cool
the problem is being a slackass developer and adopting it so that you dont gotta dev as much.
LOL PWNED!

As much as Secret of Mana is an ARPG, I also see it as a JRPG. Wish Golden Axe had more RPG elements to make it be considered as a hack-n-slash ARPG.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"

You need to learn how to use the word "literally" properly.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"

You need to learn how to use the word "literally" properly.

Nope I'm too awesome cy@ BLBLBLBLBL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info