Vikings: Wolves of Midgard

ARPG coming to steam tomorrow, March 24th!

Looks pretty fun! Gonna play hardcore mode (Valhalla mode) exclusively. RAWRRRRRRRR

http://store.steampowered.com/app/404590/
twitch.tv/rasereiamok
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 1:36:11 PM
Please let me know if it's good.
Censored.
apparently it's not good, steam review is mixed (56%) so probably not gonna replace grim dawn of even diablo 3 in terms of quality.
Hearing little things here and there and watching gameplay it does not feel like it will play like a typical PC ARPGs we know.There is no stash and it has active dodge,cold effects you.Some people will like these things but I think some not.I played Victor Vran and it just did not grab me,I get the feeling this won't.

There does appear to be a demo so I guess I will try it and see.
Last edited by Kavlor on Mar 25, 2017, 1:09:17 PM
From what I've seen - uninteresting and over simplified skill system, less emphasis on loot and randomness but progression mostly trough "fixed" items and events, small areas with nothing to explore, dumbed down AI of enemies which provide no challenge at all, annoying sound effects and scripted "bullet time" cut scenes. Bugs and glitches all the way.

Basically, low quality console targeted clicker with active dodge system.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
scripted "bullet time" cut scenes

nuff said as far as I'm concerned
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Sorry to hear it.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info