Post deleted

This was a experiment to try how people react to rmt, it had no actual truth to it.
I think this is a thing ggg should decide on.

The point of the post was to test how people react to someone who admits to rmt'ing when he has not been banned.
Depending on how people reacted to this I would have tried how they react when the amounts are bigger (it was 1 exalted or something like that) but there seems to be no point just seeing how mad people got.
Last edited by Erkkiner on Mar 23, 2017, 3:49:09 PM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 4:53:24 PM
Are you trolling or serious?

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Congratulations. You are cancer. Now pick up a chemical of your choice and do some therapy.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I also forgot to say I doubt I'll get banned for such a small amount but I feel quilty about it and want to be 100% safe because I really care about the game and my account.
If an admin tells me to, I will literally tell my account info to ban my account just to get rid of the quilt. I just like my character and I don't want to lose my micro transaction items

I used alot of time on this apology so an answer would be much appriciated.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Are you trolling or serious?

I'm actually serious, I know it sounds dumb with such a small amount but I fear for my account.
Email support if you want it dealt with. Don't forget you have to provide proof for your ownership of the account to have anything happen.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
It's in TOS..

By the way GGG look up IP posted via forum... GGG look up IP of client in game logs.. all accounts boom banned..

Have a nice day..

Gah why do people got to cheat? Why play video games at all if you gonna cheat? I don't get it..

If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
"
Mythabril wrote:
Congratulations. You are cancer. Now pick up a chemical of your choice and do some therapy.

I just want to clarify I have NOT been banned, and I issued a refund on the payments and deleted the advanage I gained.
"
Necx wrote:
It's in TOS..

By the way GGG look up IP posted via forum... GGG look up IP of client in game logs.. all accounts boom banned..

Have a nice day..

Gah why do people got to cheat? Why play video games at all if you gonna cheat? I don't get it..

I know, I feel bad so it's completely justified.
I still don't think (and hope) they will ban all the accounts on my ip because both my brothers play on the same internet and have never rmt'd.
I can not see a reason why GGG would ban you considering you came clean and the amount is so petty and small that it caused no real harm and I doubt you were a top ladder runner anyways.

Runners abuse third party trading sites all the time and not all are caught and punished.

The leaugestone scandal has just made a mess of everything at this point. Do we ban people who rmt even ten cents worth of orbs if they never did it again, came clean after, or were unaware of the policy? Do we retroactively ban people who used frame time to farm atziri frags? Do we retroactively ban soul mantle abusers?

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 23, 2017, 2:21:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info