Things that can be improved

Hey guys, lets see what you think can be done differently in PoE, or maybe changed - here is my list:

- Reliquaries desing - with so low key drop chance, there shouldn't be items that are actually worse then existing ones. There should be just minor and major Reliquaries that all are GOOD, so balance can be made regarding drop rates. Either keep them like this but buff key drop rate, or remove ones that are better in current state.

- Small obstacles - I can see design reasons behind this, but I always felt they go way over the line with all the world obstacles. Tried to speed farm Den yesterday for Corrupted zone, and that was so painfull experience! Using shield charge was as fast as walking lol.

- Tar overused - this slowing thing makes me want quit the game. I can stand 2 - 3 tar monster groups in few minutes, but chaining this sh*t mechanic makes me want to go play something else.

- Movement fluidity - you want to go fast but that small rock there just root you in place! Yup, you must just stop and let monster hordes tear your flesh before you find proper location to click and keep going...

- 5 link vendor recipe.

- Siosa not pulling currency from stash

It's your turn.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 4:29:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info