Am I a noob for not having a 6 link at lvl 94 in HC?

"
Westwood1121 wrote:
I don't even have a 5L yet. =[

saving daily vorici 20fuses to get 200+ and then in merc will do some astral plate fusing game to get at least 5l :)
I can't beat normal Malachai without a big fat RIP.. but I did beat Vagan once in HC without dying, so at least I have that going for me. Which is nice.
"
frenzul wrote:
I can't beat normal Malachai without a big fat RIP.. but I did beat Vagan once in HC without dying, so at least I have that going for me. Which is nice.

Don't rush and go for Malachai only when hit lvl 40+ in normal. Even with magic/rare you should have ~1.5k life or enough es/life or just es to survive. Or just practice on softcore.
A level 94 HC char is a better player than 90% of the population.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
鬼殺し wrote:
No, you're a legend for getting to 94 in HC. Granted, probably a lifeless one but hey, not all heroes wear capes. Or clean clothes. Or shave. Or sleep.

He got to 94, not to 100 twice in the current league. Might wanna tone down the no-life stuff. I've barely played 3 hours in one piece (1-2 hour on average per day) this league and I'm at 89, terrible efficiency by being a life based DW Sunder Berserker in SSF.

:)
It's non ssf. You can just farm currency 14/h per day and trade endgame CI items.
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
"
MxZeal1 wrote:
I'm checking Legacy HC Ladder and I think I'm the only one in the top 500 alive who doesn't have a 6 link lol

*checks his char, sees Ngamahu, wants to swear at him but instead just replies* :

Grats for one of the worst posts ever made in these forums.

With a build like that, I know its potential, it is a very insane one. Certainly makes it powerful when you go CI+GR+VP Pathfinder with those flasks equipped. It is interesting that the player went with Elemental Overlord over Iron Grip (which proves to be much better than the latter if it procs really often) along with those jewels can make up for not being 6L.

I went with the life route as a Raider.

Spoiler
The joke is that Molten Burst can easily be 7 linked, so it is better than a 6L.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 23, 2017, 4:46:35 PM
Your running a ngahamu proq set-up and make a post about not having a 6-link.

Eh.

That's basically the same as making a post "i'm running whispering ice without links".

/slow clap in order?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info