Perandus Manor gave credit to party-mate but not me, even though I made the map.

Decided to run Perandus Manor with a friend of mine today. After clearing it he noticed that he got the achievement and credit for completion on his atlas, but I did not on mine. I've been running around the map for the last ten minutes trying to see if there's a straggler or something, but to no avail. I only invited him because I was going to do the map anyway, and now I feel like I wasted the map if I don't get challenge completion or atlas bonus.

Has this happened to anyone before?
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 10:29:01 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did you die or leave the map at any time? If he completed it while you were away, you may have missed it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
if you were dead when the map was completed you wouldn't have gotten the reward, same as if you were outside of the map. not a bug - this is intentional & is a buff.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
if you were dead when the map was completed you wouldn't have gotten the reward, same as if you were outside of the map. not a bug - this is intentional & is a buff.
That's not entirely true. You still get credit when dead. It's when you resurrect and leave the map that you can miss the completion condition.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info