Trade API bug with Invasion Leaguestone ?

Hi,

First i thought of a poe.trade bug, but it seems to be the same with any trade/search website...

I am unable to do any "live" search for invasion leaguestone.

I am able to search for them, with many criteria or none, and i'm able to find new sells, including mine.

From a normal search page (on several website), if i switch to "live search" it never find any new item EVER (actually, 3 hours), without any criteria but the name, name that works with the normal search. I've i do a new normal search, the new sells are visible while still not shown, and never shown, in the live search.

Live search does works with other leaguestones, and any other items i've tested. But i'm unable to make it works with just Invasion Leaguestone.

I also tought for a moment of some creepy invasion fanatic that would buy any leaguestone and using his own private script on a very powerfull server and a very fast one... but when i put my own invasion leaguestone to sell, only a guy or two try to buy it several minutes later (lower price, no level requirement). So that's not that thing too.
Last edited by CaMarchePas on Mar 22, 2017, 11:45:46 PM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 11:15:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Don't tell me nobody else got the issue, still the same right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info