Help im getting destroyed in merciless

Gear:

build: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbFE0ZLhnpGjgdFCNNJ-0pLjKJM5Y26TrYPfxANkGMRHJN2E99UFBRYFcNV-JYY1nzXz9mnmebZ71wfXKpcz935Xy4fNmAVoTEjHaMz49GkFWboaIAp4SplayqtPm53cAaxtjQ0NIh1I_ZYd7B42rkrew47m_vDvAf8i_z3fZI-tL7qg==
Last edited by Synergy1638 on Feb 23, 2013, 3:16:12 PM
Not enough life, you should just start over in my opinion, and focus on life and resists.
Your gear and spec are lacking in health. You passed over a very juicy max health cluster on the way to Static Blows in the north part of the skill tree. Have you had any issues with damage? It might be worth respecing some points out of damage and into health/survivability. Maybe +max endurance charges? You have 2 right off your current tree that would be cheap to pick up.

Your current gear is pretty low level, which I think may be the root of your issues. It has somewhat low rolls on health and some don't have it at all. Try to snag some pieces with higher health - either through trading or farming. I would argue that it's your most important stat - especially as melee. Also, do neglect your flasks. Get some hallowed life flasks (lvl 53) and get them up to 20% quality. They may save your life - I know mine have many times.

Good luck out there.
IGN: Chthonios
Timezone: (GMT -6)
"
KittyVandal wrote:
Not enough life, you should just start over in my opinion, and focus on life and resists.

Basically this. There is no real reason to take those mace damage skills before life. It is better to stay alive than do 15% more damage with weapons.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
i got about 20 respecc points :)
You lack life, but mainly on your gear. You should respect èa couple of point tough to get that 18% life near static blow. But your build isn't that bad. The lack of life on gear seems the real problem. Maybe resist too. You have to be max to get through merciless and at least 60% All res to do act1.

Hope it helps!

have fun!
"
Synergy1638 wrote:

Why Leap Slam is linked to determination instead of Melee Physical Damage?

"
Synergy1638 wrote:

Shield Charge - Cold to Fire? Why???? You are not even having cold damage on your shield charge

"
Synergy1638 wrote:

Life Leech on its own? Why not have it on Shield then? At least your Shield Charge would have Life Leech now.

No 4 Links yet? By your level, you should have a least 2 4 Links, not to mention 5 or 6 Links. It is hurting you more than you realize it.

If you really like the mod on your gear, at least use orb of fusing on them to get 1 or 2 to 4 Links.

Pants are for nephalem, we are exiles, we do not need pants.
~~~~~
Last edited by sohchai on Feb 25, 2013, 9:16:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info