Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Legendary Drops

Hi there,
Fairly new player to PoE. There's a lot to this game and I do enjoy playing it, however I've gone through all acts and in Act 2 of the next difficulty and I'm at level 49 i think. I'm yet to get a legendary drop that I can use. I'm a Duelist, and I keep getting bows, quivers, two-handers and amulets that are mana-based. Kind of frustrating. Everyones trading higher-end stuff so it's hard to go that route.

Now it's just hard to upgrade and I'm all of a sudden feeling underpowered.

Is it normal to not get a usable legendary for this long or am I just unlucky?

Thanks!

Sillyist
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 6:54:24 PM
RNG is R. That said, you could join a guild and see if some generous soul hasn't put something more suited to your class in their shared stash (assuming they have one). Or, if you mention your problem, often as not a guildy will just hook you up, for cheap or for free. Of course, there are plenty of other good reasons to join a guild, including shared Master dailies and such, and information on game mechanics.

Check the Guild sub-forum here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/guild-recruitment-seeking-players

Good luck! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
You probably won't find a unique item that you can actually use until you start running maps. I would get used to buying what you need from others when you get enough currency to spend.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Thanks very much for the responses. Just needed to know if I should keep grinding or if there was something I was missing. Guess I just need to farm more :)

Thanks!

"
DarkVegas wrote:
Thanks very much for the responses. Just needed to know if I should keep grinding or if there was something I was missing. Guess I just need to farm more :)

Thanks!

Let me know what Uniques you need DarkVegas!

I have quite a bunch of items i dont use.

Are you playing on Legacy or Standard?
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
ya u dont rly need uniques and its fairly usual to get to maps without finding one u would even use. The game is more about rare items, extremely top end geared endgame characters often have maybe 8 rare items and 2 unique items equipped, give or take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info