Some assistance with character

Hi All,

I come to you humbled. I'm not really new at this game but i dont really post alot either on the forums. I've decided to make my own build and was wondering how I can possibly optimize it

Right now I'm running a Wildstrike DW Inquisator and it's pretty fun with Dual Varunstras, the problem is I tend to die pretty easily to physical damage. I still don't have all my items so my resists are a little off, I will be updating that this evening.

My thoughts behind the build, please help out

Dual wield for more APS. Use HoA for increase physical and HoI for triggering my curse which gives me power charges for more crit. Also Bloorage which generates frenzy charges for faster attacking

For Defense I go fortify and the belt running granite when I can for physical mitigation, still it feels like when I get hit it usually hurts a lot. I've tried running arctic armor, but I'm not sure how well it works since im always moving. Does lockstep gem work with AA? NO idea

What you would guys do as far as changing my passive tree and updating my equipment. Very much appreciated for all responses.

Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 5:47:16 PM
Hi

Cant say without seeing the character. Set the character tab to be visible in your privacy settings
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Mar 22, 2017, 4:08:33 PM
Sorry about that, it's public now. Thanks
you have no defense really. some low evasion, no armour, no endurance charges, very low recovery..

Wild strike is a medium range skill, so it can be played with armour or evasion. or with both evasion and armour if you like.

you seem to want to go evasion, you need to get more (Grace), and also (Phase) Acrobatics you pass by, and stibnite flask. Evasion defense also requires good movement and avoiding hits by kiting.

Armour wants you to have endurance charges. your tree would need serious revamp for that

The most effective defense currently is having high HP and instant recovery leech from vaal pact. This requires high damage/% leech ratio and you can basically ignore evasion/armour or other defenses with that (as long as you keep damaging/leeching)

edit: You max life seems fine at the lower end. Maxing elemental resists has high priority

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Mar 22, 2017, 5:06:33 PM
Any idea how I can fit in Grace? I would probably have to give up the Heralds all together just to get that up and running. I think fitting in phase and and a stibnite flask is a good idea. Also does AA work on lock step ? Thanks again for the reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info