HC Blood Magic vs Blasphemy

Hi. After my 9999th Rip I´ve started yet again, this time a juggernaut.

I´m going 2H Mace Earthquake.

Here´s the noob question:

First I thought is using blood magic. Solves all mana issues instantly...but then I realised it would be cool to have enfeeble and temporal chains with blasphemy......the thing is... I don´t have mana D:.

Not sure how to keep my mana up with blasphemy or if it´s worth the cost instead of spending my tree points on BM and other stuff, but having a PhD at dying, I would like the "safety" of my auras.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 8:27:11 PM
Grab one of the Duelist Leech nodes or run Warlord's Mark instead.
What do you link Earthquake with?

I'd suggest Duellist leech nodes over the second curse. They're in a better part of the tree, IMO, particularly if you're not doing elemental scaling.

Consider speccing into Mind Over Matter as well, though for maximum effect you need to have 43% of your life as unreserved mana. I'm not gonna say Blasphemy-Enfeeble is worse than enough mana for full MoM effect, I don't know the numbers; just test what setup feels better for the curse for you, and helps you die less. Testing utility gem setups shouldn't cost more than some chromatic orbs.
Last edited by rottenvenetic on Mar 22, 2017, 4:42:24 PM
you can use bm keystone and essence worm unique ring to run a free aura.
I wasn´t going to go for 2nd curse nod. Was thinkng on the ring instead. Problem is that if I don´t grab BM on tree, I´m left with little to no mana.

Anyway thanks for answers, I´ll see how to work this out.
With the proper leech, you can survive on 15% mana and be perfectly fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info