Remove Ancient Reliquary Keys from the game at the end of the Legacy League

personally I would like them to keep them, keep the rates, and the players can either be salty about it or grow up.

Imo not enough chase items, I hate this idea that everything in the game should be expected to be obtainable by the bigger players. I think the mirror analogy holds true, its in the game, no one finds it, thats fine. Its exciting though, its the potential, it stops the idea that you have seen and done everything and nothings left thats significant. No ones found a loath bane level rare item, again, thats awesome.

I think its fun that theres the potential for some crazy uniques but theres not enough of them to damage overall game balance.

Theres 2 options for me, keep em as they are, thats what I want, or remove them. Buff them? Nah, fuck that, its just ancient legendary at that stage. I want them to nerf the shit out of regular unique drops too, lets get back to items being worth something, people having to build up to stuff, fuck all this shavs for everyone casualfest bullshit.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
personally I would like them to keep them, keep the rates, and the players can either be salty about it or grow up.

Imo not enough chase items, I hate this idea that everything in the game should be expected to be obtainable by the bigger players. I think the mirror analogy holds true, its in the game, no one finds it, thats fine. Its exciting though, its the potential, it stops the idea that you have seen and done everything and nothings left thats significant. No ones found a loath bane level rare item, again, thats awesome.

I think its fun that theres the potential for some crazy uniques but theres not enough of them to damage overall game balance.

Theres 2 options for me, keep em as they are, thats what I want, or remove them. Buff them? Nah, fuck that, its just ancient legendary at that stage. I want them to nerf the shit out of regular unique drops too, lets get back to items being worth something, people having to build up to stuff, fuck all this shavs for everyone casualfest bullshit.

^
pretty much agree here.
Shav still isn't at everybody's reach imo, I'm not sure how farmable it is in Scriptorium though, but that tier of map is already not at everyone's reach so ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 22, 2017, 11:28:37 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Mirrors are a good chase because they instantly hold value no matter what, and are an incredibly powerful item. Same with other uniques from the past that were chase such as Shavs.

The keys are 40 chaos at best and are super RNG and hold no value outside of the '.000000000000000000001%' chance of getting a non bad item. Comparing the two are incompatible.

I think the keys being in standard and standard exclusively would be a good idea, it's standard after all. However, it makes 0 sense that they would include all these imbalanced ways to get items such as HH and other league exclusives through league stone combos to massively increase pack size, and then proceed to dumpster key rates along with making the drop table itself incredibly rare.
Last edited by allbusiness on Mar 23, 2017, 12:14:37 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Op is trolling hard. Only an idiot would believe GGG will introduce legacy chest in standard. It was only a legacy temp league option and never will get introduced again.

Only an idiot would believe GGG will not introduce legacy chest in standard.

Am doin et roit? You know, pulling things out of my ass thingy? Because this is what you are doing, Sir. :-@
What makes you so sure?

And why do you have to retort to insults? Arguments too weak, gotta reinforce them with some salty insults, hmmm? :-)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
If they would really 'add' a regular source for legacy items, they wont be 'legacy' anymore. To me it would be the capitulation on a very basic philosophy of the game... (I have to admit that I was 'surprised' already about this actual challenges setup, and am still 'suspecting' consequences upcoming in 3.0...)
Additional: to limit this to only the permanent leagues would need a complete new way to handle how challenge leagues are bound to their bases. Not impossible for sure, but highly unrealistic, IMHO.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
If they would really 'add' a regular source for legacy items, they wont be 'legacy' anymore. To me it would be the capitulation on a very basic philosophy of the game...

But of course lol. Only OP would think GGG will do such a move.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I would like it to see League Stones in 3.0 but without the Ancient Reliquary Keys.

Why?
The Legacy Items had a reason why they got removed/changed/nerfed.
The fact that it's cheaper to buy the legacy versions in standard versus in the league that is supposed to feature them should be enough to tell you how dumb the reliquary keys are.
"
allbusiness wrote:
The fact that it's cheaper to buy the legacy versions in standard versus in the league that is supposed to feature them should be enough to tell you how dumb the reliquary keys are.

idk why people are so mad about this, while its called legacy league, GGG no where indicated that legacy items would be super common or the keys would be either.

its legacy, in that you have access to all previous league\league items, with the ability to work towards or get legacy items.

People salty for no reason, they werent going to make all of these legacy items super common, because then they wouldn't be special.....

btw any of the legacy items worth a damn are far cheaper in the temp league, then they are in standard.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

idk why people are so mad about this, while its called legacy league, GGG no where indicated that legacy items would be super common or the keys would be either.

its legacy, in that you have access to all previous league\league items, with the ability to work towards or get legacy items.

People salty for no reason, they werent going to make all of these legacy items super common, because then they wouldn't be special.....

btw any of the legacy items worth a damn are far cheaper in the temp league, then they are in standard.

They're mad because their expectations are ridiculous. How could the supply of legacy items in this league be higher than in standard? How could demand be lower or the same when more people play in leagues? These assumptions show almost no thought at all about the matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info