Undead Uprising incompatable with leaguestones

Bug report #: 1034462998

While I had the Undead Uprising prophecy in my prophecies I was unable to enter the Old Fields (in Cruel difficulty). Attempting to click on the entrance to the old fields would cause it to attempt to load before failing with the message "Error: Failed to join any instances." Removing the leaguestones from my Legacy tab allowed me to then enter the area without issue.

EDIT: For your reference I should also mention the leaguestones I had active that I removed. They were: Remnant Essence Leaguestone of Burden and Ample Ambush Leaguestone.
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
Last edited by djAMPnz on Mar 22, 2017, 5:02:28 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 6:35:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
djAMPnz wrote:
Bug report #: 1034462998

While I had the Undead Uprising prophecy in my prophecies I was unable to enter the Old Fields (in Cruel difficulty). Attempting to click on the entrance to the old fields would cause it to attempt to load before failing with the message "Error: Failed to join any instances." Removing the leaguestones from my Legacy tab allowed me to then enter the area without issue.

EDIT: For your reference I should also mention the leaguestones I had active that I removed. They were: Remnant Essence Leaguestone of Burden and Ample Ambush Leaguestone.

Hi, thank you for the report!
I've passed this on to get fixed up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info