seriously, some streamer plays a build and all its item go thru the roof
theyre the REAL crooks

and there is some serious OP GG items that are like 1 - 5c
...cause a streamer didnt play the build recently
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 22, 2017, 6:04:23 AM
"
CaoMengde wrote:
its streamers,

More accurately, it's the large flocks of players that want to play the streamer's build because it's "the new OP", plus a handful of people that decide to benefit from that effect.

But as for Energy From Within, streamers aren't really relevant there. It's a strong Jewel that can be used for just about every ES build, it's not just part of this one specific "streamer's build". ES is extremely popular right now, and EFW definitely was bumped up a rarity tier. Even if Mathil and Ziggy both played a Life build right now, it would be very expensive. For such a defining Jewel, it's just too rare, if you ask me.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 22, 2017, 6:15:37 AM
"
CaoMengde wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
CaoMengde wrote:
i used to always vendor those, thinking it was a quest reward jewel lol

Why would you sell a perfectly good jewel instead of corrupting it? :P

i never use vaal gems

rarely ... RAAAARREEELLY

ive used maybe like 10 or less since they were made
.... ooh i did a buncha aylardex ...

okay besides like 20 aylardex, ive used like 10

get with the program

the amount of 12%s I murdered to make that... so worth it.

Remember back when Es was 'total shit and not worth playing' according to the player base (aka op as fk exactly the same as it is now) and these things were like 1 alch each? Mang, if I could go back and buy every one of them. Sadface. They were about 3c a pop when I was destroying them by the truck loads in leagues for silence.

I can understand them wanting to put hurdles in the way of es builds tho.
Fun thing is that it isn't even that good... lol. Sure, you will get some %es, but with the amounts ES gets, those few % doesn't make whole lot of a difference. You could get one for say 10c, but if you are buying one for 2ex... you're a fool. :P
Pretty sure there are plenty others things one can upgrade for 2ex, that will have far bigger impact than this.

Simply put: don't be a sheep, don't follow builds/streamers blindly. If you do, it is your own fault.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 22, 2017, 9:08:59 AM
"
Perq wrote:
Fun thing is that it isn't even that good... lol. Sure, you will get some %es, but with the amounts ES gets, those few % doesn't make whole lot of a difference. You could get one for say 10c, but if you are buying one for 2ex... you're a fool. :P
Pretty sure there are plenty others things one can upgrade for 2ex, that will have far more bigger impact than this.

Simply put: don't be a sheep, don't follow builds/streamers blindly. If you do, it is your own fault.

This. First week of new league and I think, "meh, no way I'm going to pay 1ex for this, gonna wait for 20-35c." Next week, boom, already 2ex.
"
CaoMengde wrote:
its streamers

Correct!

I remember when Mathil did that build with Doomsflect Prism.

3 days before that i bought 3 of those for 5 chaos each to try 5L or 6L them. Got two 5L and then Mathil start to stream his build using this bow.

Sold both for 2ex each, when the normal price of a Doomsflecth 5L was 30~50 chaos.

So, theres a TIP to be rich in POE: Watch more popular streamers!
I just bring the truth!

I was so naive thinking it would go down from 70 chaos eventually. I found one last league and didn't even realize how absurdly costly they are. I've been assuming it was price fixing, but maybe it is that popular. I can't be the only one who decided to just stop resisting and make myself immune to chaos and so that I could ignore life rolls too.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
theyre like 8c on standard

theres better jewels than that, it really isnt 2ex good
sure, the legacy one might be worth 2ex, just cause its legacy

tip to be rich in poe : be a streamer, and buy up a ton of build items before you advertise a build

fuck streamers, its dumb as shit people watch those idiots
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 22, 2017, 6:32:06 PM
"
CaoMengde wrote:

fuck streamers, its dumb as shit people watch those idiots

While I don't necessarily watch streams all that much, I'm quite sure I'd find a person who thinks that playing video games is for idiots. Don't judge, don't be judged, Sir.

That said, people should really use their brains more. I mean, you can get a jewel with 8% ES and 25 int... If you REALLY need that ES so bad. :@ Not to mention it can still have something else.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Where do ppl stick this jewel anyway? The socket next to Conduit? For 21% ES? Seems like a waste of passive points.
Not a signature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info