Feel my Pain - lost 7ex

I playing yesterday like everyday...At night I have a shield drop - never see this shield before - not too much interesting stats so I think I sell it and buy it in future from someone for 1-10 chaos like all other shields - so I put her to my selling tab and... dont remember - selling it for 2 chaos or removing and destroying to make a space for new items to sell...

That was ok and I am living next 24 hours in Unconscious of what I did...
Today I watching/looking tanky dps builds and I found one interesting - author write about expenssive shield so I look on it in wiki and looks of this shield make me warm because I remember that I get it yesterday and I think I have it in my stash somewhere...I was wrong...

That shield was Tukohama Fortress worth 7+ ex right now...

In that moment(when I understand I dont have it anymore) the REAL PAIN pierced my body and mind...I lost more than half thousand of chaos...Can't handle it to this moment...

BAD - ANGRY - MADNESS

I feel even worse because dont remember what I do with this shield...
I remember something that I write a "tuko" in stash searchbar so maybe I sell it for 2 f@@@@@@@g chaos!! Someone get free 500+chaos from me...

But Im not sure - I think 65% sell/35 %destroy...

If I sell it and you f....g liar bastard reading this I WANT IT BACK !!!!

Also can GGG Support give it back to me somehow(after checking I really have it before)???
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2017, 3:50:33 AM
I've never owned as many Exalts as that. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Get PoE Trade Macro.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
PromaG wrote:
If I sell it and you f....g liar bastard reading this I WANT IT BACK !!!!

Also can GGG Support give it back to me somehow(after checking I really have it before)???

No one lied to you m8, if you set a price and someone paid the price you set, then it was a fair deal. Why would GGG "give it back"?
I did vendor it too. Next time I wont :).
Sometimes I vendor away T1 items after I corrupt them unsuccessfully.

in perandus league in the first week i sold a Varunastra for like 9chaos ? i think..

firstly, i thought it WASNT a perandus-only unique cause the wiki didnt have it listed as such yet..
and 2nd i looked at it and thought it was trash lols

(they were like 1ex - 5ex at the time)

yeah... i was really sleepy, like 2am ... dont sell things when youre sleepy LOL
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 25, 2017, 1:22:50 AM
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 25, 2017, 1:28:46 AM
and that was an unique.

Rares are way hard to PC, its likely that you've lost a lot with some amulet in the past and you dont even know it.
Lesson learned hopefully, check unique prices before selling
Oblivious
Live and learn. We all make mistakes mate. I'd hate to know how much I let go cheap or vendored. Like I remember when I was a noob I got a +3 fire staff and was like "this is garbage has no spell damage, I'm vendoring this" turn out very useful to a build called SRS.

Bottom line price check. Learn builds. etc.

On a uniques like that POE trade macro or PC
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info