Gobsmacked!

A guy called Steelmage has reached level 100 in SSF Legacy Hardcore, in a little over 2 weeks. I wouldn't have thought that was even remotely possible. He is, surely, the no.1 POE player of all time. Steelmage, if you are reading this, maximum RESPECT to you.
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2017, 11:54:58 AM
people always make such a big deal about how hard it is to get to level 100 and the need to trade to get there, it's not been a problem to get there for years...you don't need to trade, you just need to grind like fuck and be lucky with map drops and not die
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 20, 2017, 4:26:19 PM
Trading is used to make poor players able to achieve stuff they wouldn't normally be able to do. That has little to do with an experienced player being able to do the same thing without trading. You also have to question if this is one person. It's likely an account shared by a team, playing 24/7 for 16 days.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Trading is used to make poor players able to achieve stuff they wouldn't normally be able to do. That has little to do with an experienced player being able to do the same thing without trading. You also have to question if this is one person. It's likely an account shared by a team, playing 24/7 for 16 days.

Uh, no. He's one person. Another post from you where you make a pile of assumptions, mostly on the cynical side of what you cannot understand.

You can 100% get there, and quite easily. Most of us have day jobs though, and get burnt out pretty fast.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I salute you, oh Great Poopsocker Extraordinaire!

Seriously though, quite an accomplishment.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
you just need to grind like fuck and be lucky with map drops and not die

wow, who knew :-)
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Cheers for the share. I've forwarded it on to Steel (who is now re-rolling in regular LHC for fun with) who appreciates the comments.

I hope everyone is enjoying the league, there certainly is a lot of options and I think the foiled cards are brilliant (although I am yet to have one drop... just dinged 90).

Happy hunting and enjoy all.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Ahh this is very interesting. More than most may realize at first.

There is the chance of a shift and over the coming leagues now in that the "real best skill, where real nr1's are", the place with greatest honor/glory, will be in SSF HC Leagues. HC propelled as the place where the best are over SC for the same reason.

This may in term drive the game towards big changes in SSF, drop rates, the control of RNG(as in systems to focus RNG) - and so forth, because the game is currently designed around trading.

We also see posts and thoughts like.. "Why Im quiting PoE until SSF gets better drops", thoughts that come to people without the game actually changing and no new ways to play it has been added.

We are starting to get so close to the truth that i'm going to have to deliberately withhold understanding so my top level ideas aren't stolen since that will be my future(hopefully).
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 21, 2017, 10:19:07 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Ahh this is very interesting. More than most may realize at first.

There is the chance of a shift and over the coming leagues now in that the "real best skill, where real nr1's are", the place with greatest honor/glory, will be in SSF HC Leagues. HC propelled as the place where the best are over SC for the same reason.

This may in term drive the game towards big changes in SSF, drop rates, the control of RNG(as in systems to focus RNG) - and so forth, because the game is currently designed around trading.

We also see posts and thoughts like.. "Why Im quiting PoE until SSF gets better drops", thoughts that come to people without the game actually changing and no new ways to play it has been added.

We are starting to get so close to the truth that i'm going to have to deliberately withhold understanding so my top level ideas aren't stolen since that will be my future(hopefully).

People who complain about drops have no clue what's going on though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Steelmage wins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info