We have to start league agan.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/60f69s/the_bug_ggg_didnt_want_you_to_know_existed/

if not thx for game i think i delete my account and i have to re-download diablo3
I never seen crap like that here - thx !
my builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113935
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113984/page/1#p15407041
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 6:18:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No...if that is what you consider a major problem, enough to wipe 2+ weeks worth of tens of thousands players time then i'd much rather you quit
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
You wanna screw over the rest of the player base? lol ok
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
who cares? I can care less if some dude made 10000 mirrors with this bug. What difference would it make to you? This is not a MMO game where you compete with others. It s a solo arpg, so whatever
Also if this would have created massiv influx of chayula shards, maps etc. prices would have dropped significantly, however they are mostly like you would expect. It might have pushed up some SSF players if they did this, but that is all. For the regular economy a few exploits hardly mean anything, not only are players doing this rarely high on the ladder, so there is no influence there, some doing it to the extrem might also have been banned before they could sell all the things they got.

It is definitly not something a league has to be started over with, the fact that a bunch of people could start essentially 2 hours earlier in Prophecy likely had a far bigger impact than this and was far earlier in the league (basically 2 hours in :P).
You seem to have overlooked what is probably the most important part of that entire post, Chris Wilson's response:

"This was fixed pretty fast and the scale of the abuse is significantly less than this thread implies. People are certainly quick to blame the progress of other users on exploits.

It wasn't in the patch notes because it was fixed with an invisible server-side hotfix and didn't go through the regular patching process. I'll try to make sure such changes are documented better in the future.

Edit: a lot of people are asking for more information about bans. I'm not going to wake people up just to find out how many bans there have been (or will be, depending on what stage that's at). I'll check into it tomorrow. Rest assured, we ban dozens or hundreds of accounts per day but don't usually make a big deal about it. It shouldn't have to be the case that we need to scare people into not cheating..."
"
Maswasnos wrote:
You seem to have overlooked what is probably the most important part of that entire post, Chris Wilson's response:

"This was fixed pretty fast and the scale of the abuse is significantly less than this thread implies. People are certainly quick to blame the progress of other users on exploits.

and you believe that? if so - i have a nice cheap Brooklyn Bridge for sale! for you a special price my friend..
"
Emphasy wrote:
Also if this would have created massiv influx of chayula shards, maps etc. prices would have dropped significantly, however they are mostly like you would expect.

The you weren't looking, guardian dropped from 45c to 25c overnight, chayulla shit is cheaper than in breach league. Just consider the last one a while league with potential to drop from thousands of player and 2 weeks in that same shit is cheaper now than it was on a dedicated league.

The fact that you are oblivious to it does not mean it didn't affect.
@Topic:

No.

"
Varilecki wrote:
i think i delete my account and i have to re-download diablo3

That sounds like a good idea. Go for it!
Every game will have these types of bugs, if you really want to rage quit over something so trivial like that, then playing video games might be the wrong hobby for you.

I saw worse happen at D3 and WOW, multiple times, POE had it´s fair share too, ESO had... Being one of the first, will always benefit you and 90% of the people on top ladder positions have abused these bugs.

You could also argue if leeches are illegal, if carries are or playing with friends, who open maps for you and you just grab the prepared rewards. The top ranked D2 players, always used these exploits, at D3 people stack classes, at WOW we had soulstone abusers at TBC by the most popular raiding guild in the world ... it is what it takes to win at video games these days. Guess why so many want to test on the PTR, they try to find the loopholes.

It has become a part of gaming, as for many reaching a high rank or being the first, matters more than fun and a fair game. You won´t change these people, by rolling back a season, but you will hurt everyone who plays for fun.

I don´t want to lose my progress just because of such people and I bet the majority of legit gamers will agree there.

My advice is simple,

just ignore others and play the game. You will never win a video game legally, that´s a rule. Accept it or move on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info