Phophecy "The Ambitious Bandit 1"

I have the following bug and hope someone can help me or admins can fix my accont if this is account related:
The Phophecy "The Ambitious Bandit 1" won't trigger on my account in SSF Legacy League. I went like 50+ times in chainber of sins 2 and full cleared in case that it might be an prophecy not announced on entering the location. I also checked ~ lvl 1, Crypt lvl 1 and Northern Forest but i can't get rid of this prophecy. Also notice it says that it has to be done in mercyless where i went throught. Would be nice if you check this out and fix it if this is account related.
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
GevatterTODdy wrote:
I went like 50+ times in chamber of sins 2

Just FYI, if an area prophecy doesn't trigger the first time, it will never trigger in that area. So there's no point creating new instances of the same area over and over.

"
GevatterTODdy wrote:
I also checked ~ lvl 1, Crypt lvl 1 and Northern Forest

There are quite a few other areas in Act 2 where this prophecy can trigger. Keep exploring!
Code warrior
I have the same bug. Just seal it and use again.
@UlverUA thx for your information i will try that once collected some more coins.

@Rhys I already mentioned in my post that i tried multiple other locations and i'm pretty sure it never once triggered so the "can't trigger again" doesnt help aswell. It doesnt matter which location i try, i just went into all locations written in the wiki and it wont trigger so i try the info UlverUA gave, hoping it will work.
The list of areas on the wiki is not necessarily exhaustive, there can be other areas that just nobody wrote down yet.
I had it trigger in Crypt 2 a while ago.

All it says is it'll appear in area where bandits don't normally appear. As such, it picks an area from act2 where none are naturally. That means it can be anywhere except in Southern & Western forest, Broken Bridge, Crossroads, Riverways, Old Fields or The Wetlands.

As such:
Take the waypoint to Chamber of Sins 2, check chambers 1.
Take the waypoint to Crypt, check Felshrine.
Take the waypoint to the Cavern,
Take the waypoint to Northern Forest.
Take the waypoint to the Wetlands and check Vaal Ruins.

If it didnt trigger yet, that means it'll be in Weaver's lair, Crypt 2 or the Vaal Pyramid proper.

Oh, i forgot the side areas, it can prolly spawn in The Den or Dread Thicket too. Never had to look that far though.
Well I personaly say this was a bug, after checking multiple locations where ppl confirmed that this prophecy triggered. After sealing and using it again, it triggered first time I joined Chainber of sins. Sad i had to waste 8 silver coins, but glad i have my last prophecy spot back again.
"
GevatterTODdy wrote:
Well I personaly say this was a bug, after checking multiple locations where ppl confirmed that this prophecy triggered. After sealing and using it again, it triggered first time I joined Chainber of sins. Sad i had to waste 8 silver coins, but glad i have my last prophecy spot back again.
If you didn't check everywhere in act 2, you can't say it's a bug. If you had found it in the weaver's chambers, would you haveupdated the wiki? Well, most people don't either so that's why it's often incomplete.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I just did this prophecy, had to check every zone in Act 2 to get it. I found it in the Dread Thicket, which was the last or second-last zone I checked. Doesn't seem bugged though. I did this prophecy quite some times now and it's always somewhere.
did triggered in chambers of sins 1..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info