I demand transfer of this league to standard and restarting it - this time fair

Distusting leechers getting tens thousands of chayula splinters, buying off all legacy items and headhunters, RMTing thousand of dollars.
Let's move all chars and items to std, and restart the league with fresh economy
Because fresh economy is the selling point of new leagues, isn't it?
Standard has brilliant economy compared to this scandalous fetid pool
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 3:28:55 AM
Hahahah you fucking wish ''bro''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
kill all monsters in the fetid pool

...judge, the game told me to kill...
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 20, 2017, 3:25:44 PM
"
Hahahah you fucking wish ''bro''

GGG could write letter to players:
"Thanks for participating in this one month flashback league. We are starting new 2 month version in a few days. All your items and characters will be transfered to standard."
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
No...if it bothers you that much then YOU quit rather than wasting tens of thousands of other players time when it gets wiped
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
No...if it bothers you that much then YOU quit rather than wasting tens of thousands of other players time when it gets wiped

LOL

Jesus the white knight in every thread

You don't even get to the point of doing Chayula etc so why are you even concerned???

At OP, it's frustrating but the whole fresh economy bullshit died a looooong time ago. It's a fresh economy for like 5 days and then you might as well be in Standard really
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
If you're serious... just quit and wait for the next league.
Is it cosmically ironic that this thread was started by someone with the username "Prostitue4Money"?

Or is it just me. Just me? Okay.
Restart the league so all the time I've put in can go to waste? Yeah, the economy is fucked but Spring Break is over and I guarantee thousands of players ain't got the schedule to redo everything they've accomplished over the last 2 weeks.
gimme money bitch
If you really want to start the league over... switch over to SSF. New league. Instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info