GGG said they dont want to make Mystery boxes better and threatened us

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
And all this because you can't cope with the realities of gambling....and your just to impatient to wait and buy them

Lol, im just asking for a damn way to redeem the multiple copies of a same mtx that clusterfuck the mtx tabs
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
And all this because you can't cope with the realities of gambling....and your just to impatient to wait and buy them

Lol, im just asking for a damn way to redeem the multiple copies of a same mtx that clusterfuck the mtx tabs

You have weird ways of showing what you really mean man.It might be better before hitting the post button to actually read what you write.

I mean look at your thread title...ffs,stop it already,think before acting.Or don't pretend at least each and every time "this isn't what I meant"
Bye bye desync!
I didn't see Chris' response as a threat, more like a surprised "do you really prefer more expensive boxes?"

That being said, I still see the boxes as a scam. You can't do anything with duplicates is pretty bad. The whole box "value" is also misleading, because if you get something you don't want, or a duplicate that you can't exchange or trade, the value is 0.

The best solution should be you can exchange for a disposable mtx like skin transfers or fireworks. That way, GGG doesn't have to raise box prices, and players don't have to be totally screwed with duplicate MTX.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Last edited by Druga1757 on Mar 20, 2017, 2:00:11 PM
What an idiotic thread title.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Boy gon' fuck around and turn this shit into Overwatch loot boxes...
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Only idiots assume others' tone when communicating over the internet.

You simply do not know the other party's tone in online conversations!!!
"
Bluntexile wrote:
yeah, let's all praise the honest transparant GGG !

the scammers who worked for YEARS behind our backs on an xbox version,
with PC supporter $$$ :D

Cognitive bias?

"Nooooooo.

You're all just a whiteknights."

(typical dialogue at the forum in a nutshell)

Applicable to OP as well.

P.S. for those who doesn't know what "cognitive bias" is - google it. Interesting reading.
Perfectly describes 99% of local "black knights".
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
Druga1757 wrote:
I didn't see Chris' response as a threat, more like a surprised "do you really prefer more expensive boxes?"

sorry if i use the words by their definitions

1 n-var A threatto a person or thing is a danger that something unpleasant might happen to them.

So when the GGG dev answered " Its the current way or you will pay "MASSIVELY" more" its pretty much a threat by definition, paying "MASSIVELY MORE" being the unpleasant thing happening
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 20, 2017, 2:56:02 PM
Ce sujet pourri.
T as trop bu?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 20, 2017, 2:52:02 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Ce sujet pourri.
T as trop bu?

Path of Flask oblige

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info