Warband leaders in legacy

Do warband leaders not spawn with the leaguestones? Wiki says during the warbands league they spawned in level 56+ areas. I'm getting into maps now and I've only seen 2 leaders so far. One because of a prophecy and one from a unique cache. So how are you supposed to find them? Because I think I'm doing something wrong.
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 3:24:54 PM
Shipyard, Beacon, Sulphur Wastes, Overgrown Ruin. They are your friends.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
So they just don't spawn with the leaguestone at all? Seems weird to me.
There is a specific affix (Warlord's) on Warbands leaguestones which makes the warbands spawn with a leader. AFAIK leaguestones without this prefix will never spawn a leader.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
There is a specific affix (Warlord's) on Warbands leaguestones which makes the warbands spawn with a leader. AFAIK leaguestones without this prefix will never spawn a leader.

I can confirm.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

I can confirm.

I'm sorry, but does this mean white nonmagic Warbands Leaguestone does nothing to help us complete the Warbands Challenge?

"
Kill each of the following Warband Leaders.

Berrots, The Breaker
Bin'aia, Crimson Rain
El'Abin, Bloodeater
Invari, The Bloodshaper
Jeinei Yuushu
Kalria, The Risen
Leli Goya, Daughter of Ash
Lokan, The Deceiver
Lussi "Rotmother" Roth
Marchak, The Betrayer
Morgrants, The Deafening
Musky "Two-Eyes" Grenn
Otesha, the Giantslayer
Rama, The Kinslayer
Susara, Siren Pondium
Uruk Baleh
Vessider, The Unrivaled
Yorishi, Aurora-sage

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_Legacy_League_challenges
Last edited by BobHunter1 on Mar 20, 2017, 2:35:51 AM
Correct. white warstones do nothing for that challenge.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Well thats lame. All the other leaguestones can contribute towards their prospective challenges.
I think there is a very small chance of a warband spawning with a leader. Because I do have a few kills on my list, yet don't remember ever having a leader Leaguestone.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

I can confirm.

I've seen them spawn without that affix on my leaguestone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info