Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 2:56:49 PM
"

Quoting Reddit since 1851.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
That was pretty magnificent dodging the bullet storm phase only to get hammered.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
What kind of game is POE turning into?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
What kind of game is POE turning into?

Touhou subterranean animism

;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"

Thanks for reminding me how great Bastion and its soundtrack is.
IGN: JooksOne
Timezone: PST(USA)
Inb4 forum white knight says player sucks because that's a totally telegraphed hit, git gud n00b lul.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Inb4 forum white knight says player sucks because that's a totally telegraphed hit, git gud n00b lul.

Or before someone starts to talk about how balanced ES is because you can still get instagibbed with it and because that 10k ES equals 2k life with 30k armor.
"

Actually the very first time i ever did shaper in the 3rd fight i fucked up and left myself absolutely no room to stand in zana's bubble so i pretty much had no choice but to try and dodge all that purple balls... And i actually was able to dodge them all and survive the phase. I was pretty shocked i was under the impression if you didn't have zana you were fucked but it is possible as seen here.

Now the slam after dodging all that shit is kinda interesting.. kinda like when doing izaro sometimes and be nowhere in the line of sight of his cleave attack but it still somehow hits you while other times you can be standing right in its path and it misses. Might have been some desync in there. I still see desync from time to time even with lockstep its nothing like it used to be but it doesn't totally remove all desync either. Most of the desync i see in lockstep is mobs out of sync as well.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Mar 19, 2017, 6:35:41 PM
I joined POE because I hate Touhou and now they do this nonsense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info