Headhunter on Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league or Path of Streamer and Path of Slave

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Sorry, I need no advice from someone who is much poorer than me in terms of gear/equipment. Btw, did you pay someone to complete the challenges completion for you because your gears does not seemed to befits a 28th challenge completed guy?

And I don't spend money on pixels and on hookers like you sorry.

Did u happen to look at my ranger which I only played for 3 days as a starter or the gladiator with foiled bor and 4 ex worth of remaining gear, perhaps the foiled taste of hate and the selfcrafted 6link vaal regalia was the confusing part (I knew I should not have exalted mana on it, POE IS PAY TO WIN GGG IS EVIL), Mr spending 10 ex on an acuilty instead of a 6link chestpiece for totem build.

But to answer your questin I'll probably pay for the perandus archive and for an uber atziri set, because I'm not patient enough to grind them out.

Maybe I'll just ask GGG to reward me with an exalt drop again. /s.
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 24, 2017, 11:06:39 AM
"
krenderke wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Sorry, I need no advice from someone who is much poorer than me in terms of gear/equipment. Btw, did you pay someone to complete the challenges completion for you because your gears does not seemed to befits a 28th challenge completed guy?

Did u happen to look at my ranger which I only played for 3 days as a starter or the gladiator with foiled bor and 4 ex worth of remaining gear, perhaps the foiled taste of hate and the selfcrafted 6link vaal regalia was the confusing part (I knew I should not have exalted mana on it, POE IS PAY TO WIN GGG IS EVIL), Mr spending 10 ex on an acuilty instead of a 6link chestpiece for totem build.

But to answer your questin I'll probably pay for the perandus archive and for an uber atziri set, because I'm not patient enough to grind them out.

Maybe I'll just ask GGG to reward me with an exalt drop again. /s.

Well i look at all your std and legacy characters and all i find is junks. The only worthy items is probably a legacy bor which nobody would buy for that price in poe trade and a legacy taste of hate that is only worth about 7ex which nobody would buy for that price LOL. In fact, all your legacy items that you have found is actually junks which is only a MINOR/insignificant upgrade for the normal taste of hate and bor. You are just delusional to think that your legacy junks is worth as much as in poe trade lol.

And your 6 linked vaal regalia is no big deal and really bad with zero T1 resists and only 700es and I am shocked you even dared to mention that junk lol.

I have a better one in std and oh i look at all your characters in std and all is below level 92 with really poorly geared equipment. Did you constantly die too much to the extend that you are stuck in level 91 for all your characters or did you farm too slow to stuck at level 91?

Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Mar 24, 2017, 11:22:31 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

I have a feeling that if you paid real money in this game, whether for mtx or stash, your RNG will be much better than someone who paid ZERO money.

So far from what I have seen in the forums, people who found GG items like mirrors or GG legacy items are those people who paid real money in this game.

what a load of crap, but then that is to be expected from you
"
blubbber wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

I have a feeling that if you paid real money in this game, whether for mtx or stash, your RNG will be much better than someone who paid ZERO money.

So far from what I have seen in the forums, people who found GG items like mirrors or GG legacy items are those people who paid real money in this game.

what a load of crap, but then that is to be expected from you

Same to you.
We have Cadiro and bro deals, we have free unlimited chancing with Nemesis Leaguestone - you don't need to level Zana to 8, you don't need to pay 8c for each Instance, you are no longer limited by 6 portals, it can drop with Nemesis Leaguestone and yet Headhunter is 70 Ex just like in Standard.

Nice fucking League.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 24, 2017, 11:37:05 AM
"

No offense to the developers of this game but ...

I've never seen a mirror drop, my guildmate has gotten 2 mirrors to drop and he's 100% f2p.
Last edited by Megatyrant on Mar 24, 2017, 11:41:41 AM
3 week = 0 drop) gl)

Just got one from a Wretched turn in, feelsgoodman.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Mar 25, 2017, 4:43:34 PM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Just got one from a Wretched turn in, feelsgoodman.

you playing Path of Exile?
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Well i look at all your std and legacy characters and all i find is junks. The only worthy items is probably a legacy bor which nobody would buy for that price in poe trade and a legacy taste of hate that is only worth about 7ex which nobody would buy for that price LOL. In fact, all your legacy items that you have found is actually junks which is only a MINOR/insignificant upgrade for the normal taste of hate and bor. You are just delusional to think that your legacy junks is worth as much as in poe trade lol.

And your 6 linked vaal regalia is no big deal and really bad with zero T1 resists and only 700es and I am shocked you even dared to mention that junk lol.

I have a better one in std and oh i look at all your characters in std and all is below level 92 with really poorly geared equipment. Did you constantly die too much to the extend that you are stuck in level 91 for all your characters or did you farm too slow to stuck at level 91?

And I've looked at your standard characters and they are all poorly geared too, so you don't have much room to diss people

You're also way too insecure to post on the internet with all of that projecting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info