Headhunter on Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league or Path of Streamer and Path of Slave

"
innervation wrote:
Still plenty of league left, you can farm one out, or keep gambling.

Tell the OP you got it with 4 chance orbs... do it!
"
1ndig0 wrote:

690 c total. 690 chaos\21 =33 exalt. that just chansing

33 exalt is about half of what headhunter currently sells for on poe.trade

i obviously don't know the exact internal probabilities of chance orbs, but wiki says "the chance of creating a unique item is different for every unique and depends on the rarity of that specific unique."

so yeah.. even with 3000 chance attempts you've still spent around 35 exalts less than HH market value. did you really expect to get a headhunter for half its worth?

think of it this way: if burning 35EX on chances was a reliable way to get a headhunter, then people wouldn't pay 70EX for a headhunter on poe.trade. they would pay 35EX, maybe a little bit more due to the inconvenience of large scale chancing. the item's market value would quickly approach it's average cost of creation (chancing).
i am a casual G (gamer) with a perfect J (job). Why do I feel depressed like the OP right now?

p.s. medication didnt help
Last edited by SilentStorm625 on Mar 22, 2017, 3:34:20 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Well someone has to suffer the bad side of probability so that Joe_McExile can get their Headhunter with only 80 Chance Orbs.

It's just your bad luck that it was you.

each streamer lol each fucking streamer maybe suck before starting league for headhunter from 100 chanse or easy drop.
i now 5-6 peopls who get for no more then 100 chanse lol. any streamer just buy after 5 day league starting :D nice now i understand why game have very nice updates but no much players. who want 2 week masturbate for headhunter more then 12 hours every day, use all currensy for chansing and MF map craft.
MF lol op

I'm way over 10,000 leather belts chanced.

I've streamed thousands of hours.

????

I have not hit a HH.

YOu dont get streamer rng because youre one of us. ;)
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Well someone has to suffer the bad side of probability so that Joe_McExile can get their Headhunter with only 80 Chance Orbs.

It's just your bad luck that it was you.

each streamer lol each fucking streamer maybe suck before starting league for headhunter from 100 chanse or easy drop.
i now 5-6 peopls who get for no more then 100 chanse lol. any streamer just buy after 5 day league starting :D nice now i understand why game have very nice updates but no much players. who want 2 week masturbate for headhunter more then 12 hours every day, use all currensy for chansing and MF map craft.
MF lol op

I'm way over 10,000 leather belts chanced.

I've streamed thousands of hours.

????

I have not hit a HH.

YOu dont get streamer rng because youre one of us. ;)[/quote]

i understand what you mean
"
Qiox wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
Still plenty of league left, you can farm one out, or keep gambling.

Tell the OP you got it with 4 chance orbs... do it!

Haha. I already linked my 6/8 doctor cards earlier in the thread though - I don't think he'll buy it.
"I can't get one of the rarest items in the game"...
It's rare and expensive for a reason bud.
Correct me on this. Headhunter is expensive more because of it being fanciful rather than useful right?
Dropped 1 yesterday in shaped mesa, from catarina quest mob.😁
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Correct me on this. Headhunter is expensive more because of it being fanciful rather than useful right?

Pretty much. If you can afford a headhunter you probably already have a build that can clear nearly just as fast without headhunter, because at some point the only limiting factor becomes how fast you can move. "Insanity" gloves are far more useful than headhunter.
Last edited by Megatyrant on Mar 23, 2017, 10:19:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info