Headhunter on Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league or Path of Streamer and Path of Slave

You do realize that CHANCE means GAMBLE. You are gambling your currency away in the HOPES to get a headhunter. The single strongest item in the game by magnitudes. You are still FAR under the actual cost of a headhunter in value, and you are complaining?

If it was that easy to get a headhunter, everyone would have one and just destroy everything. Complain all you want but its very hard to get / stupid rare for a reason. You aren't even at like 1/4 of the value of a headhunter yet and you cry about it, lol.

It's like the people saying they are 5k fuses into trying to 6l a chest, yet they could have just used the workbench for far less instead.
Imagine how bad you would feel knowing you had raised OP.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the op misread the stones and thought nemesis was invasion and vice versa. Would be so great if he did all this bitching and it turned out his own stupidity gave him no chance int he first place.

Some people expect too much from this league and leaguestones.
This league is pretty much just throwback experience of past leagues, and you expect higher chance and drop rate than usual temp league? It's like expecting exalt / reliquary keys to drop every in map.
Last edited by Athnamos on Mar 22, 2017, 12:39:34 AM
"
1ndig0 wrote:
over 3000 belts. nemesis every location. every day more then 12 hours playing. nice fun with no headhunter. Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league.
sry for my bad English

3000 belts that 3000 chance, 7\1c that 430 chaos total spend for chances
2600 belts 10\1 ratio 260 chaos orbs
690 c total. 690 chaos\21 =33 exalt. that just chansing
i spend many currensy for crafting maps. gl slaves)

guys if u playing no more then 8 hours every day you cant get headhunter from drop or chancing if u use all your currensy for that.

i cant buy microtransaction RNG dont proc for microtransaction sorry

This reminds me of the the thread "An open letter to casuals asking to dumb down the game or make rare items more common" ohh the good times :)
OP rolls the dice 6 times.

I've got no 6! STUPID DICE! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ROLL 6!!!11oneone

Logic at its finest.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 22, 2017, 5:43:12 AM
tldr

you gambled, didn't get what you wanted, now you're salty. Nothing new, maybe try another game.
Still plenty of league left, you can farm one out, or keep gambling.

"
Auxion wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
every day more then 12 hours playing.

Time to get a job.

LOL this made me ROFLMAO- no idea why but seriously funny
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Anything you want specific thats really rare you need to just buy it otherwise you will be a very unhappy person 99% of the time because RNG will not shine on you.

The high end uniques/chances like HH and Skyforth have astronomical odds like 10,000-20,000:1

Dont take it so serious. PLay for fun and all that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 22, 2017, 1:41:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info