Headhunter on Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league or Path of Streamer and Path of Slave

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Ok, I'll state the obvious. This is Path of Starvation, it always has been and always will be. If you don't like that then get out and GET A LIFE. Sorry to be so blunt but PoE is not D3 or TL2 (loot galore arpg's) so either live with brutally harsh rng (trash loot 99.99% of the time) or stop playing. GGG will not be changing the quality gear drop rates. Simple as that.

no, i just spend any $ for HH becous i want have fun with HH but that game cant give me that belt and if i spend all my time and currensy for that. GGG cant creat normal balance that why i can get belt from other trades
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Mar 19, 2017, 7:22:13 AM
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
chancing not for find specific item?

You need to realize that basically, chancing is like gambling. The more you gamble, the higher the chance you'll "win", but the more you gamble, the liklier it is that you'll spend more money on gambling than you'll ever make.

So, casually collecting 100 belts and 100 chances to try your luck is a good idea. Everything beyond that and obsessively gambling to just "win" means that you should have just used the currency to buy the item, straight up.

tldr: Trying to gamble a bit for fun is okay. Obsessively gambling to "win" means you should consider joining one of those anonymous groups.

i play more then that streamers.
last chansing was skyforth and shavrone 5000+ 0 effect. now headhunter 3000. what you mean about streamers luck?

You are saying that you play more than all of the streamers collectively? Because basically thats what you are comparing against.

Streamers dont constantly 6 link or chance skyforths. One of the streamers ocasionally does that, and you will see it because they record it. (duh)

What i said is still true. You can gamble for fun, but you cannot do it to win. Doing that will make you lose out. Instead, if you really want that specific item, go buy it with all the currency you'd waste on gambling. Unless you are playing SSF, chance orbs are not a economic way to get those items you want.
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
chancing not for find specific item?

So, casually collecting 100 belts and 100 chances to try your luck is a good idea. Everything beyond that and obsessively gambling to just "win" means that you should have just used the currency to buy the item, straight up.

tldr: Trying to gamble a bit for fun is okay. Obsessively gambling to "win" means you should consider joining one of those anonymous groups.

i play more then that streamers.
last chansing was skyforth and shavrone 5000+ 0 effect. now headhunter 3000. what you mean about streamers luck?

You are saying that you play more than all of the streamers collectively? Because basically thats what you are comparing against.

Streamers dont constantly 6 link or chance skyforths. One of the streamers ocasionally does that, and you will see it because they record it. (duh)

i play more then 12 hours every day with MF build
What i said is still true. You can gamble for fun, but you cannot do it to win. Doing that will make you lose out. Instead, if you really want that specific item, go buy it with all the currency you'd waste on gambling. Unless you are playing SSF, chance orbs are not a economic way to get those items you want.[/quote]
"
1ndig0 wrote:
You can gamble for fun, but you cannot do it to win. Doing that will make you lose out

That's how gambling works. If you learned it in a f2p game without it costing you real money then be grateful.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
You can gamble for fun, but you cannot do it to win. Doing that will make you lose out

That's how gambling works. If you learned it in a f2p game without it costing you real money then be grateful.

I fear that lesson is lost on him. (he didnt write it, he just didnt manage to properly quote me =P)
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:

that fucking scam gambling.
the league has barely been out 2 weeks bro, bit of an overreaction don't you think?

Wow you haven't gotten HH yet? I got it on my 2nd chance orb. Weird. You'd think a 60 exalt item would show up more...
This thread is basically a guy who has spent hours on mail-in contests for a Corvette, and is pissed off he hasn't won a Corvette yet.

You can't approach gambling as a guaranteed source of income. You also are incredibly unlikely to ever see a Headhunter. Just accept it like everyone else and have some fun.
"
the league has barely been out 2 weeks bro, bit of an overreaction don't you think?

maybe. many peopls who playing many time got that belt. all speak use nemesis breach beyond. with no MF, no rush HH.
i playing more time. use all curensy for belt. that no good becous you can never use chanse orbs, MF and have that belt from white mob in breach

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info