Headhunter on Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league or Path of Streamer and Path of Slave

over 3000 belts. nemesis every location. every day more then 12 hours playing. nice fun with no headhunter. Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league.
sry for my bad English

3000 belts that 3000 chance, 7\1c that 430 chaos total spend for chances
2600 belts 10\1 ratio 260 chaos orbs
690 c total. 690 chaos\21 =33 exalt. that just chansing
i spend many currensy for crafting maps. gl slaves)

guys if u playing no more then 8 hours every day you cant get headhunter from drop or chancing if u use all your currensy for that.

i cant buy microtransaction RNG dont proc for microtransaction sorry

happyend crash and rip nice fuck that game 12 hours every day shit drop after start league. that game about spend time for nothing go fuck that game

Path of Streamer and Path of Slave)

Last edited by 1ndig0 on Mar 26, 2017, 4:43:20 PM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2017, 12:58:19 PM
"
1ndig0 wrote:
every day more then 12 hours playing.

Time to get a job.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Well someone has to suffer the bad side of probability so that Joe_McExile can get their Headhunter with only 80 Chance Orbs.

It's just your bad luck that it was you.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Mar 19, 2017, 4:54:46 AM
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Well someone has to suffer the bad side of probability so that Joe_McExile can get their Headhunter with only 80 Chance Orbs.

each streamer lol each fucking streamer maybe suck before starting league for headhunter from 100 chanse or easy drop.
i now 5-6 peopls who get for no more then 100 chanse lol. any streamer just buy after 5 day league starting :D nice now i understand why game have very nice updates but no much players. who want 2 week masturbate for headhunter more then 12 hours every day, use all currensy for chansing and MF map craft.
MF lol op
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Mar 19, 2017, 6:05:59 AM
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:

each streamer lol each fucking streamer maybe suck before starting league for headhunter from 100 chanse or easy drop.
i now 5-6 peopls who get for no more then 100 chanse lol. any streamer just buy after 5 day league starting :D nice now i understand why game have very nice updates but no much players. who want 2 week masturbate for headhunter more then 12 hours every day, use all currensy for chansing and MF map craft.
MF lol op

I'm way over 10,000 leather belts chanced.

I've streamed thousands of hours.

????

I have not hit a HH.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:

MF lol op

I'm way over 10,000 leather belts chanced.

I've streamed thousands of hours.

????

I have not hit a HH.

that normal for random in PoE. all my friend dont want use fus. only buy 6l.
i use 1000+ scour\chanse for 6l belly of the beast)
2000+ for voll protector, becous dont know about chancing 6l base
"
1ndig0 wrote:

If you know its normal, why are you complaining?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The league is fun. Your expectations are misplaced. You are entitled to nothing. If you can't chance it, farm it the old fashioned way

"
1ndig0 wrote:
over 3000k belts. nemesis every location. every day more then 12 hours playing. nice fun with no headhunter. Legacy of Shit Epic (LoSE) league.
sry for my bad English

guys if u playing no more then 8 hours every day you cant get headhunter from drop or chansing if u use all your currensy for that.

i cant buy microtransaction RNG dont proc for microtransaction

A few things:

- 3000k means 3 million. I'm going to assume you meant 3k.....

- If you play this game purely for the purpose of finding one specific item, you're doing it wrong. That's not what this is about or how it works.

- There are plenty of people who spent thousands on this game and still have shit luck. It's called rng, take off the tin foil hat.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 19, 2017, 6:24:51 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:

If you know its normal, why are you complaining?

i mean that normal for random from GGG. my 6l look like that: 100 fus, 400, 700, 10, 1300,60,600,2000. now i use maybe 1000 for my 6l. i have 2 videos about LHC headhunter from first chancing map. i use all my currensy for chansing and for mf in a map. i mean that random not for players who playing no more then 8-10 hours every day
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Mar 19, 2017, 6:35:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info