Will GGG ever increase our inventory size?

"
I'm sure the inventory size is an intentional design restriction to make players determine what is best to pick up and what should be left. if they like the game and pay for the full version (buy stash tabs)

FTFY
stash tabs and inventory size have very different design considerations.

Yeah, basically, they want people to either leave things on the ground or sacrifice time & portals to go back and forth. It all plays into values for alteration and transmute shards.

GGG have been under pressure on this one since before Open Beta for 0.9 landed. They've been pretty steadfast that they gave players exactly the right amount of inventory space.

Doesn't mean something won't change. A lot has changed to date.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Mar 18, 2017, 6:38:24 PM
A couple more tabs sure couldn't hurt! It's not 2012 anymore and there's WAY too much unstackable mess to pick up.
I doubt they will increase the inventory size per-se, but I wouldn't mind if at some point they added 2 to 8 (maybe 3-4 at each side of the rings) "convenience" slots so we can carry our portals/transmus in that specific place. That would be terrific.

"
A couple more tabs sure couldn't hurt! It's not 2012 anymore and there's WAY too much unstackable mess to pick up.

To be fair, they should add a 5th tab for new accounts already.
Its been 4 tabs for ages... Before there were so many map tiers... Or Essences... Or Leaguestones... Or prophecies... Or whatever crap the current league decides to drop...
Last edited by Kaemonarch on Mar 18, 2017, 7:40:58 PM
"
Kaemonarch wrote:
I doubt they will increase the inventory size per-se, but I wouldn't mind if at some point they added 2 to 8 (maybe 3-4 at each side of the rings) "convenience" slots so we can carry our portals/transmus in that specific place. That would be terrific.

"

To be fair, they should add a 5th tab for new accounts already.
Its been 4 tabs for ages... Before there were so many map tiers... Or Essences... Or Leaguestones... Or prophecies... Or whatever crap the current league decides to drop...

GGG keeps adding more stuff to sell tabs lol

why give them away free
I dont see any any key!
"
AintCare wrote:
"
I'm sure the inventory size is an intentional design restriction to make players determine what is best to pick up and what should be left. if they like the game and pay for the full version (buy stash tabs)

FTFY

Inventory size.

Not stash,

two different things.
My gripe with the inventory size usually comes down to empty spaces after picking stuff up due to sizes. I KNOW that 'inventory management' (aka playing inventory tetris) is a thing that is often touted as an essential ability, but due to the 4 different heights of drops I always wonder:

If tabs are 12x12, why is the inventory not 12x6 instead o being 12x5

With heights ranging from 1-4 the possible combinations for optimal height usage are:

height 5: 41-32-311-221-2111-11111 (6)

height 6: 42-411-33-321-3111-222-2211-21111-111111 (9)
conversation went from INVENTORY to STASH pretty damn fast.
this is about inventory size? lol

damn! it never occurred to me ppl will have nerve to ask for more... i mean why would you need more? do you really get 6 shavs dropped 6 times per map? you just can't haul all the god t1 rares out of a map? where the f@$k is my rng ppl?
game is pay 2 win

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info