Will GGG ever increase our inventory size?

I was thinking about this and i think i read about it somewhere, haven't really been into Poe much in this league.

If you could pick up everything that drops in a map and vendor it, you'd probably get more than 1 exalt per every 2 maps or so :)

The problem is the amount you can carry with you to be able to vendor it all using the number of portals available.

Wondering if GGG has any plans to increase the size of our inventory!
ey
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 1:00:08 AM
I'm sure the inventory size is an intentional design restriction to make players determine what is best to pick up and what should be left.
I would be happy if they added inventory tabs, with max of like 3. That would make me and my hoarder tendencies very happy =).

I don't ever see it happening though, LOL
IGN:Axe_Crazy
GGG never has and probably never will increase our inventory size. Chris is on record in many an interview that they want the player to have to make deliberate choices on what loot to vendor and thus there will not be a larger inventoy or any kind of mule pets that would allow us to vacuum up and vendor all that drops.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
MasterAxe wrote:
I would be happy if they added inventory tabs, with max of like 3. That would make me and my hoarder tendencies very happy =).

I don't ever see it happening though, LOL

yeah wont happen to P2W
I dont see any any key!
when game was in the design stage there was one row for all-ish currency then room for 4-6 big items, fighting for space with some maps. Now we have:
>splinters
>leaguestones
>sacrifice parts
<gems are not picked up anymore, I give them that
>perandus coins
<temporary talismans
>essences
>cards
<jewels - i'm not sure when they introduced them

assuming you play like me, you will pick at least:
one type of splinters, 2 stones, 2 sacs, 0-1 talismans, 1-2 essences, 2-3 cards and 2 jewels per map
that already steals almost 2 "big weapon" slots
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
game is pay 2 win,

so nope
"
when game was in the design stage there was one row for all-ish currency then room for 4-6 big items, fighting for space with some maps. Now we have:
>splinters
>leaguestones
>sacrifice parts
<gems are not picked up anymore, I give them that
>perandus coins
<temporary talismans
>essences
>cards
<jewels - i'm not sure when they introduced them

assuming you play like me, you will pick at least:
one type of splinters, 2 stones, 2 sacs, 0-1 talismans, 1-2 essences, 2-3 cards and 2 jewels per map
that already steals almost 2 "big weapon" slots

Because of this they should review it again,it's not like things are the same as back then.I mean inventory looks proper messy with all the different types of loot and it is more of a chore than it was to empty into the stash.

One thing I think they definately should ̶d̶o̶ consider is let you Ctrl click items into any tab without needing to select it,that would balance things out a bit.
They should with all the new stuff since 1.0.

4 tabs IS NOT good enough to call this game F2P anymore.

Should be 6-8 to account for cards, essences, Jewels, etc

But tabs are their bread and butter. So not likely to happen.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 18, 2017, 4:58:25 PM
It will never happen. GGG need dat $$$!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info