Men can't multitask... Video explains it all.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/robert-kelly-viral-video-jono-ben-parody-131954723.html

It's been scientifically proven... A woman is better at multitasking.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 11:53:08 PM
true.

Also women have trouble orienting themselves compared to men.

See, egality of sex don t exist.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
that's why women belong in the kitchen.
"
diablofdb wrote:
that's why women belong in the kitchen and the executive board room at the same time.

FTFY ;-)
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Pretty sure there is very little point in eating,sleeping and fucking at the same time.

But obviously women just felt an instinctive need to prove us wrong. Then again, i don't mind if they are contemplating my next meal or the laundry while sleeping.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
that's why women belong in the kitchen and the executive board room at the same time.

FTFY ;-)

well if everyone here was a Frenchie just like me you wouldn't need to fix anything. Cooking is EVERYTHING for a French. It's the most important thing ever. so... belonging to the kitchen is not a insult here, it's quite the oposite.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Don't knock it til you try it.

Only if i can tap it at the same time and add insult to injury.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Pretty sure there is very little point in eating,sleeping and fucking at the same time.

But obviously women just felt an instinctive need to prove us wrong. Then again, i don't mind if they are contemplating my next meal or the laundry while sleeping.

Peace,

-Boem-

I've known women who drove to the store and went shopping while sleeping (sometimes clothed, sometimes not) and one that told me she had sex while sleeping, but not three activities at the same time.

Maybe it's not really multi-tasking. Maybe women's brains just naturally produce a small amount of Ambien?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 18, 2017, 12:47:28 AM
This is because they've traditionally had to - Stay home, watch the kids, cook dinner, shop for groceries, clean the house, etc.

But I noticed women have a hard time prioritizing one task over others. Any time I help my mom do something, or even more recently where I went over to go help my aunt move. In both cases, neither know how to prioritize tasks based on importance.

Spreading your attention out on multiple tasks at once isn't always efficient, especially on tasks with a deadline, like moving (rented the truck for X hours) and they want to split hairs over small shit when we should be taking shit and loading it in the storage locker. We got all the big shit moved in like one hour, and she wanted to pick through a few dozen boxes and totes scattered around, probably been boxed up for years.

Me and my cousin both got impatient with her, and I finally said, we either start loading this up on the truck now, or I'm leaving.

What should have been an hour and a half moving job was over 3 hours because a female who couldn't prioritize tasks was present. Most females are like this.

Men on the other hand know how to categorize tasks based on importance, and tackle them one at a time. Sitting around splitting hairs over the small shit just means the job completion time gets delayed.

Then again, some females are more perceptive, and know when to just step aside and let men handle it. Depending on the task, I'd rather deal with the lazy female who doesn't want to do shit, and just stays out of my fucking way, than the one who wants to help with everything and provide interruptions and distractions.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 21, 2017, 6:43:22 PM
nobody can multi task. We as people can only focus on one thing at a time.

shit, i can multi task, im breathing n typing on the net. If that aint multi tasking then fuck me sideways. i think people think multitasking ias some futuristic thing people do. its a very subjective aspect of life.. N i think that most people overthink what multitasking actually is.
Smoother than Smooth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info