PoE Account Connect with Steam Account

Hello
I connect my PoE Account with my steam account a few days before. Thats why i lost my chars and my buyed stash tabs. it is possible to restore my buyed stash tabs? I sent an email to support too but no response. (sry für my bad english xD)
Last edited by Xtremos87 on Mar 16, 2017, 4:45:13 AM
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2017, 7:55:12 AM
Hello,

Support will be able to restore everything for you, but you'll need to wait for them to respond to your e-mail. They're very busy at the moment, so it's taking them longer than normal.

There's more information about linking accounts in my signature if you're interested. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thx a lot. I am reassured xD
Glad to hear it! :D
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Xtremos87 wrote:
Hello
I connect my PoE Account with my steam account a few days before. Thats why i lost my chars and my buyed stash tabs. it is possible to restore my buyed stash tabs? I sent an email to support too but no response. (sry für my bad english xD)

Hello there,

I've sent you a PM about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info