Crashes on Teleport to Hideout

Here's my take for what it's worth. Being a three year player I have lived thru so much, desync aaarrrgghh etc. Slowly it's getting better.

Now my problem is I tend to crash when in a map and teleporting back to the hideout. Game completely quits and I have to reload etc. Every time but once (when it crashed opening) the map is still there thankfully. No loss except the damned logging back on.

Overall, now that lag seems better it's a smaller problem than what I've already gone thru.

Oh, and of course avoid the servers at peak hours.
"
Snowlax wrote:
+100000

I only crash when using portal scrolls and teleporting to hideout. Switching zones is fine, but sometimes there's some huuuuge load times between zones, but portals/hideout teleporting always crashes 100% of the time now.

I heard you so today I logged on got to my hideout and pulled up a map. Every single time I crashed using a portal scroll to go back to the hidout while running that map. After that map I pulled up your entry again and reread it.

Bing!!!! Idea time!

Took my next map to machine in the Temple. I ran 7 maps total and didn't crash once. Of course you have the hassel of going from the Temple to your hideout but it's worth it.

Thank you Sir!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info