Crashes on Teleport to Hideout

Game crashes when I try to enter hideout from anywhere. client64.exe has stopped working.
Last bumped on May 5, 2017, 4:15:34 PM
+1 same problem
yup still crashing
it also happens when using portal to enter map.
Likewise, game is sporadically crashing when trying to switch zones, usually to hideout but haven't noticed if it's ONLY to hideout
Rampage league

IGN: MadMalkodet
+1

I Crash nearly 50% of times where I return to my hideout via portal "client64.exe has stopped working.".
+111
+100000

I only crash when using portal scrolls and teleporting to hideout. Switching zones is fine, but sometimes there's some huuuuge load times between zones, but portals/hideout teleporting always crashes 100% of the time now.
"
Snowlax wrote:
+100000

I only crash when using portal scrolls and teleporting to hideout. Switching zones is fine, but sometimes there's some huuuuge load times between zones, but portals/hideout teleporting always crashes 100% of the time now.

maybe its an asset load issue?

i know this isnt going to be a popular suggestion, but since it sounds kinda like asset loading the way people have been describing "crashing on zone transition". i wonder if anyone has tried simply reinstalling? which i mean recently after all the current patches have gone through.

-first thing to try would be the default PackCheck or (steam version) Verify Integrity.
-also, even though i doubt it would help, after that is tested maybe try doing the GGPKDefrag? to see if it helps.
-last thing would be outright deleting the Content.ggpk file and forcing the game to just re-download the whole thing (something like 12GB of data). to see if it helps anything.

just something to try and see if it helps or not.
+10000

This is happening to me as well!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info