Path of Exile on X1 will be offline singleplayer??? Do people know this??

So much bullshit in this thread, guessing people didn't follow the link someone posted earlier

"
markww wrote:
So much bullshit in this thread, guessing people didn't follow the link someone posted earlier

All that means is the game is online only because of serverside stuff.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
nevertheless, it is online, and OP should've checked his facts before posting
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Mar 13, 2017, 3:53:33 AM
I suggest this thread gets deleted, this info added in an own thread by GGG to prevent any further misunderstanding.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
markww wrote:

All that means is the game is online only because of serverside stuff.

I really don't know what to say. I would enter into a battle of wits with you but I'd feel guilty taking on an unarmed man.
"
Drignock wrote:
I know! I have been looking forward to it releasing on Xbox so I can play with my friends! And I've been telling everyone about it. If they do eventually plan on adding online. I wonder if theyll do what Diablo 2 did. And just make you connect to their server and start over. People who plan on playing it on Xbox should really step up and try to somehow convince them to add that. I'm just so bummed about this man. This is literally like having one of my favorite games get canceled within a few months of release lol

What a video I saw on I believe MMORPG, showing the X-box gameplay, they specifically said PC and X-box have the own servers. SO it would be likely playing on X-box is starting over
If there's anything that should come from this is hopefully we get Cutscenes proper in the game. Skippable at least once we've seen them once or twice...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
If there's anything that should come from this is hopefully we get Cutscenes proper in the game. Skippable at least once we've seen them once or twice...

So they should invest into content that you only watch once and then skip? :/
Single-player solves all those pesky trading issues. :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Antaiseito wrote:
"

So they should invest into content that you only watch once and then skip? :/

We have the option skip the Dialogue all the time throughout the game and this is where you draw the line? Also... GGG removed the Credits from playing after killing the "Final Boss" back when 2.0 was announced.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info