Drop rate for reliquary key is awful. Nothing nine days in @ lvl 83 & 34 / 2 days on /played.

"
ebeninami wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Rinceventvent wrote:
AND THIS IS THE MAIN POINT OF THE LEAGUE !!!

No it's not.
It's clearly not.

For the majority, IT IS.

Just because some of you casuals dont give a damn, doesnt mean the true gamers dont care too.

I already have quit this League because of the droprate, farmed like a no lifer just to get "1 KEY"!

All i found raritywise was 1 exalt in 1 week of farming.

RNG? Fuck this craptalker-meta.
No it isnt lmao.

"Wah i dont get free 200 exalt item, this league is busted!"

Meanwhile stuff like Headhunter is freely available through Nemesis and Perandus. We all must be playing different leagues from you if you honestly thing that Relics are the chase here over the league exclusive items.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
ebeninami wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Rinceventvent wrote:
AND THIS IS THE MAIN POINT OF THE LEAGUE !!!

No it's not.
It's clearly not.

For the majority, IT IS.

Just because some of you casuals dont give a damn, doesnt mean the true gamers dont care too.

I already have quit this League because of the droprate, farmed like a no lifer just to get "1 KEY"!

All i found raritywise was 1 exalt in 1 week of farming.

RNG? Fuck this craptalker-meta.

"True gamer" LOL
"farmed like an no lifer" LOL again
you have 15 challenges, fyi.

And not it isn't, fix your expectations.
True gamer quitting the game because of that ? rofl
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"

"True gamer" LOL

How does the challenge number give you the time he played?

Help me plz

An why stop the game cause it is not fun to farm useless relic not a good reason?

Help me again plz
Last edited by Rinceventvent on Mar 22, 2017, 2:19:01 PM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

"Wah i dont get free 200 exalt item, this league is busted!"

Meanwhile stuff like Headhunter is freely available through Nemesis and Perandus. We all must be playing different leagues from you if you honestly thing that Relics are the chase here over the league exclusive items.

When did you have ever paid a league item 200 ex?

I dont care about Headhunter too so i think i don't chase correctly...
"
Fruz wrote:

"True gamer" LOL

And not it isn't, fix your expectations.
True gamer quitting the game because of that ? rofl

What does challenges have to do with anything? I usually get 95 every ladder and dont even get half challenges. Kill uber and shaper every ladder. Some of us dont give a crap about checking the boxes for that. Any challenges I get are by accident.

Only exception was last ladder had to get dem wings. MTX sucks this time again so I don't care, again.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 22, 2017, 3:11:33 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

What does challenges have to do with anything? I usually get 95 every ladder and dont even get half challenges. Kill uber and shaper every ladder. Some of us dont give a crap about checking the boxes for that. Any challenges I get are by accident.

Only exception was last ladder had to get dem wings. MTX sucks this time again so I don't care, again.

You know that a big chunk of the challenges just comes from playing now, without even trying to complete those.
I think that all of the challenge I've got so far were from that, this league.
Just playing.
And I'm far from being a no lifer, or a "true gamer" ( for whatever the f*** that means, seriously ... )
I haven't reached 90 or got a gem to level 20 yet by the way ....

"
Rinceventvent wrote:
Help me again plz

Sure :
Relic are not farmable things, deal with it.
Or not in an realistic period of time, those are not objectives, those are the icing on the cake, those are aberations that should never have came back into the game in the first place anyway.

And all you can do about it, is fix your expectations, and of course : deal with it.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 22, 2017, 10:31:03 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

You know that a big chunk of the challenges just comes from playing now, without even trying to complete those.
I think that all of the challenge I've got so far were from that, this league.
Just playing.
And I'm far from being a no lifer, or a "true gamer" ( for whatever the f*** that means, seriously ... )
I haven't reached 90 or got a gem to level 20 yet by the way ....

"
Rinceventvent wrote:
Help me again plz

Sure :
Relic are not farmable things, deal with it.
Or not in an realistic period of time, those are not objectives, those are the icing on the cake, those are aberations that should never have came back into the game in the first place anyway.

And all you can do about it, is fix your expectations, and of course : deal with it.

I think the bigger problem was that GGG advertised the relics as the main draw to the league as though it was possible to obtain them.
"
allbusiness wrote:

I think the bigger problem was that GGG advertised the relics as the main draw to the league as though it was possible to obtain them.

That I can agree with.

It seemed kinda obvious to me though, and they did say that the most powerful would be very rare, but throwing so many "worse versions" of current uniquest is kinda ..... that does feel fallacious.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

That I can agree with.

It seemed kinda obvious to me though, and they did say that the most powerful would be very rare, but throwing so many "worse versions" of current uniquest is kinda ..... that does feel fallacious.

They featured videos and articles over foils multiple times as though it was a primary feature/function of the league. In fact, when you think about it, it is. They are supposed to be chase/collector items. The problem is GGG has nerfed the drop rates to the point where it's absolutely useless to even try and trade for the items.
I have about a 5.5 day played time between 2 characters and no key drops yet. I'd be happy to get one and get a crap unique. I just want to get to take part at the unique part of this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info