3.0 ideology to be reworked.

First of all - I would like (again) (as every time i win a debate) to express my deeper thanks to GGG for completing my dream to see more than 4 acts ( well.. i were asking for 6, but 10 will do as well ) ;)

Now - the new suggestions. As always I would like to serious think on it first before decide.

1st : Keeping the difficulties level.
Keeping Cruel and Mercy. We need them in order to preserve the REPLAY-AS-HARD-IT-COULD-GET ideology.
This is an ideology a number of players love to dive and swim into and I am not an exception.

2nd : Rise the Cap level to 200.
Act 10 / Normal to be completeableon lvl 60; became Keeper;
Act 10 / Cruel to be completeable on lvl 100; become Conqueror;
Act 10 / Mercy to be completeable on lvl 150; become Guardian;

Ofc - free deviation on the topic is possible as long as the cap level is rised above 150. Nothing below will work on the ideology i am posting with this post, neither it will help the players increase their fun in the game.

3rd : Expand the skill tree with 400 new skill point branches.
Set 300 of which is pure stats which will be needed into the new items requirements.
Possible EASY-OF-MIND fix would be to have a Normal skill tree and Conqueror skill tree, which will become accessible once the player complete the game on Cruel and become a Conqueror.
The Conqueror skill tree will give a pararel development to enchanting over the skill a layer which will start from the same place as in the normal skill tree, but the player can not took the same nodes he took in the normal skill tree. This way the player will be forces to stay in-range, and still expand further creating a few hundred new classes builds.

4th : Open-World maps / Raid maps.
Once became a Conqueror - the character can join open world map ( quad the size of the biggest current map ) with 31 other players to fight against rare spawns with 10 times more Health and damage.

5th : Involve in-HIDE-OUT events.
Hideouts could play a role in-game as a places where a random spawns occurring and the player could fight against them building a defenses and tactics.
Guarding a citizens which asking for safe-house in his hideout.. etc.

6th : Maps up to T30
Ending game at level 150 will leave a lot to be done.
Maps up to T30 will fix the gap and will give the players a lot to work on and be happy with.

7th : DO NOT TRY TO PRESERVE THE ECONOMICS ON STANDARD.
This is a plain stupid strategy, and GGG shall NOT care about the moneymakers of the game so much as they currently care. The game is here to bring us fun ! that's all.
A tremendous expansions and changes requires some time to be manages.
I believe once the changes took place - everything will became normal again even for the moneymakers. ;)
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 8:43:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This just seems to me like your typical add more content and higher levels, of course this will eventually happen there is no need to rush a higher leveling cap IMO.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
1. I disagree, the whole idea was to have 1 single playthrough

2. I don't think this would bring anything to the game and the game would need to be entirely rebalanced and the passive tree also. Lot of work for something that would bring nothing.

3. Would be one of the things that is needed for a level 200 to work. but again I don't think it would bring anything much to the game other than.... more leveling. Lot of work for something that doesn't add much.

4. Lag festival open + open world are boring.

5. mhmm how about an adventure mode. much more simple and more interractive.

6. tier 30 map :(

7. what is standard again?

1. no, as pointed out the aim has been since 2013 or earlier to have 1 play through...you have zero clue as to how many people are looking forward to this (the majority of the player base really)

2. Utterly pointless as most players don't even bother going past 90/95 ish, at that stage a build is completed and geared...anything more is meaningless (and if you try to give them anything to entice them it will be game breaking)

3. Why...not saying they won't but there is no point to do so atm

4. laughable tbh, the game struggles with 6 players let alone 30+, no one would play it because the literally can't play it or won't play it because the loot would be divided even more and drops even boosted would not work well

5. hideouts are supposed to be a peaceful place...not somewhere you go to, afk and die because of a stupid fucking event.

6. they'll add new maps but i would expect t30, they'll only expand the current tiers , hell map drops are not that good that t30 will be a thing

7.Standard...it's a dumping ground, they don't really give a fuck about the economics there(legacy?) or are you trying to force them into retroactivly nerfing every legacy item just because "qq i cant get them so no one should have them"...get a fucking grip.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I've made my points. I believe in my words. The mater has to be investigated deeply.
Just been fanboy and bite whatever they give you is not the way I believe.
Sorry. This is my vision and I am rock solid behind it. It can be changed, reworked - ofc it could be, but going forward as the way they suggest is a bit awkward. At least for me.
Cap level below 150 is nonsense in 10 act driven game while currently we have actually 12 Acts according to this ideology for a non-repeatable. Repeatable gameplay in the ideology of the core game as a chalenge is something very powerful.
Please still try to see trough the 30 act ( 3 x 10 ) core game - wouldnt it be much more fun this way ?!
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Mar 10, 2017, 4:50:34 PM
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
The mater has to be investigated deeply.

You're bascally throwing some random bullshit numbers around, that totally fuck with what GGG has declared is going to happen. That being said, your matter has to be ignored on sight, if that is even possible. By all means, have your "ideology" for all I care, but don't pretend like it's going to have any merit for anybody else, let alone GGG.

Yeah... 400 new skill points on the passive tree, 300 of which purely for stats... Level cap 200... That was a good one! Let's give characters six legs and four arms, so can have 3 pairs of boots, even more rings, and dual wield shields while using a 2-handed weapon... Because that makes about as much sense as what you want for GGG to implement.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
they should hire this guy for the xbox team 3:)
IGN: Bluntexile
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
I've made my points. I believe in my words. The mater has to be investigated deeply.
Sorry. This is my vision and I am rock solid behind it. It can be changed, reworked - ofc it could be, but going forward as the way they suggest is a bit awkward. At least for me.
Cap level below 150 is nonsense in 10 act driven game while currently we have actually 12 Acts according to this ideology for a non-repeatable. Repeatable gameplay in the ideology of the core game as a chalenge is something very powerful.
Please still try to see trough the 30 act ( 3 x 10 ) core game - wouldnt it be much more fun this way ?!

well I'm glad GGG doesn't share your vision. Because the game would be shitty.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:

well I'm glad GGG doesn't share your vision. Because the game would be shitty.

Well.. Actually GGG not only share my visions, but usually even expand them much further.
Anyway this is usually 2 years after my original post took place. :)
As I said early - more than 60% of my crazy visions took place one or another way so far. :)

Still I prefer the Path of Discussion, and this is happening usually with arguments.
So far I heard none argument which is clearly showing my downfalls in a long run.
Please put some in order to continue the discussion, as "A FORUM" usually is made for.
Best decision ever!
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Mar 13, 2017, 8:29:50 AM
Your ideas sound like Korean MMO grindfest to me. We are getting single playthrough se we do NOT go into that direction.

Not a signature.
Last edited by Turbodevil on Mar 13, 2017, 8:34:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info