Lightning Flicker Strike

Equips          

Complete Build Guide          
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2017, 6:16:09 PM
Hi just want to say that I love your builds have done a few with characters i am familiar with and have for the most part go very well. One thing I want to know is will you ever do a little more guidance with the leveling process, cause this is the part I struggle most with. I tend to spend ages looking around with how to level the character I'm doing from your builds and for the most part I struggle. Currently I am doing your lightning flicker strike which I'm looking forward too, but as a entry level player that does not have alot of time to spend on the game a more in depth leveling guide would be hugely helpful. Keep up the good work, oh and btw the music to your guides are amazballz
"
toledosaur wrote:
          Equips          

Complete Build Guide          
Hi! This League i have a lot of currency, what uniques or items can i get? this is some sort of "budget" version right? i want to build a expensive one
"
toledosaur wrote:
          Equips          

Complete Build Guide          

Man, help me please!

I'm having A LOT of trouble lvling up this character, I dont have dmg at my lvl using those items u told us to use in the lvling section, but I feel I cant go on from where I am now.

Where should I go now? Itens, passive wise, until I reach lvl 62 to use the flicker..
I'm lost, but I really wanna make this build work.
PLS, help.
Hi there.
Ohhh, yes I have trouble as well, I am lvl 30 Ranger, and use Wild Strike, and Tabula Rasa, but I go down like butter in the sun..

Is there anyone out there, that can help me how to go past this really annoying levels :(

Wish everyone out there a great day,

//Christian
Hi there..
I am thinking on your gear, and wanted to know if there could be any upgrades in form of Unique items ? I am thinking on (Thunderfist) Gloves, or is Queen of Forest better then Belly of the Beast ?

Best Regards
Christian A.

"
toledosaur wrote:
          Equips          

Complete Build Guide          

Hello Boyz,

I have a BIG PROBLEM. Yesterday I reached level 70 and I must say the guide worked so far really great.
Of course there were occasional difficulties but since I have the ability "wild strike" everything melts like butter except a few bosses in act 4 on Merciless.

My Passivs

My Raider - Chiiiby

The Problem:
I can not use "flicker strike". With "wild strike" I destroy my opponents on "Tier 1" maps. The damage per attack is small but my attack speed is enormous (8x Frenzy Charges + Blood Rage + Jewel 4x <~4% attsp & ~8% attsp with Swords>) and this makes the DPS ok.

As soon as I get "flicker strike" in "wild strike" I can be happy if I get on a "Tier 1" map 1-2 white monsters from a ~ 12 monster group.

I know I still use a 4-Link but why is "flicker strike" with me currently so extremely shit?

Best regards Chiiby

*Google Translator made this possible ...

________________________________________________________________________________

New:

<<<<<< or >>>>>>

Static Electricity Viridian Jewel better than 13 Attack Speed Juwel?
(Adds 1 to 72 Lighning Damage)

Where I would place it:

BB Boyz

Last edited by Elit3Nuk3r on Mar 18, 2017, 7:54:52 AM
what u do to dont loose the frenzy charges all the time i cant keep them like on the video...
i'm starting to think this build is unplayable

all help is welcome, thx.
where i take the full INT?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info