Perandus league (stone) question

Can Cadiro spawn naturally when running an area with this stone active? or is using the "of bargains" suffix a requirement to see him.

In the previews they talked about a certain mod guaranteeing he'd be in the map, but seemed to imply it wasn't absolutely required to use that mod.
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 9:48:06 AM
Some say they've seen it... I attribute that to simply not paying attention to the mods they have.

Pretty sure he only spawns in the areas with the mod.
It seems that you have to have the of bargains mod on the stone for him to spawn but i was talking to someone and they had said that level cap on the stone wont prevent certain items from showing up from him. I would like to hear more official input on this one personally to know keeping my two of bargains till have a decent amount of coins is going to be beneficial or not
Magic: The Gathering - the only context where "This flavor sounds green" would even remotely make sense.
Ran like 100 perandus maps so far, spawned exactly 0 cadiro.

:/

Pretty crap if they didn't implement a low % natural spawn in perandus league stones to be honest.

Doesn't need to spawn every instance but like 1/25 or so would be "ok" just to encounter him.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Yep. Hope it's a bug. I could see someone setting the rate at 4% by typing in .04 in a field, but having the field read as a percent and the effective rate being .0004. Happens.
"
Boem wrote:
Ran like 100 perandus maps so far, spawned exactly 0 cadiro.

:/

Pretty crap if they didn't implement a low % natural spawn in perandus league stones to be honest.

Doesn't need to spawn every instance but like 1/25 or so would be "ok" just to encounter him.

Peace,

-Boem-

I agree, although i havent run enough perandus areas yet to say one way or the other since he was pretty darn elusive at times iirc.

It would also be nice if the areas had a chance to spawn more than one chest (sometimes league had 3+) at a low rate naturally, as it stands you find you chest then thats that. It'd be nice to have some surprises along the way.

I kinda miss the bro deals along the way, since i'm saving the 'of bargains' ones until i've got at least 10k coins (maybe 30k for headhunter).
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 7, 2017, 5:42:17 PM
Looks like they are fixing this issue. New patch notes say spawn rate will be buffed to 20%.
"
wde97 wrote:
Looks like they are fixing this issue. New patch notes say spawn rate will be buffed to 20%.

Awesome.

I've got to say, this league is incredible to play. Being able to hop on each day and think "hm, do i want to play breach, Perandus or (infinity and) beyond today?" is so much fun :)
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
wde97 wrote:

Awesome.

I've got to say, this league is incredible to play. Being able to hop on each day and think "hm, do i want to play breach, Perandus or (infinity and) beyond today?" is so much fun :)

Wish i could do that, drop rates are garbage atm, i am nearly out of stones and not seeing them drop. Much worse than sustaining maps.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
wde97 wrote:

Awesome.

Wish i could do that, drop rates are garbage atm, i am nearly out of stones and not seeing them drop. Much worse than sustaining maps.
It must be just bad rng. I have 3/4 of a stash tab yet to use and I'm only finishing Cruel.

Beyond with Perandus can be tricky in a place like Dried Lake with big mobs, but the experience points are pretty awesome.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info