Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

Finally found one... Cloac of defiance pre buff /feelsbadman
No Problem,
Exile
88/70 still no key. I just cant believe they are as rare as they are with the table being as shitty as it is. Hell i would prefer them being rarer then mirrors but a guaranteed good legacy item. This just feelsbadman.

lvl 88 found 2 keys so far, both dropped at lvl 87 and both in a perandus treasury... maybe thats the secret
Last edited by ultra_banana on Mar 27, 2017, 12:08:07 PM
8 keys, 10 exalts, 2 divines. Used all the keys, they all gave junk
3 Divines (2 with +500% quantity sextant mod on Monstrous Treasure Shaped Strand), no exalts, no keys.

Lvl 88, 5 days, 14 hours, 41 minutes in (about 30-40% of that was afk/trading etc.)
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Found two ARKs so far, got a Peradus shield and belt. Could have been worse, I guess.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Fetus wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Still nutting...

That must hurt.

Yeah well... i used my luck on Tabula just on the beginnig of the game, so... Still waiting for deacent chest - without it i cannot get CI, and without CI i have too low chaos resist - Maligaros poison attack is like one shot to me. around 1,3k HP and 2k ES.

So... I got used to.
found my first one today i was like no wayO.o they do drop xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
My sole Legacy SSF character is currently Level 77. I have found one key so far. And that was in Cruel.
Just counting raw drops, level 91 with 3 exalts, 1 divine, 0 rkeys.

Hopefully I'll get one before the league ends. Seems probable at my current rate. Worst case scenario I'll try to buy one right before the closing bell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info