NEED TIPS, Fire based Templar

Fireball+firestorm+spell totem/skele+flammability+fire trap+ auras(clarity/discipline)

Current:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzgUTaIABLPwH4FvnjxN2Ix2OtjsOBo4p4SQVSlP5CIabBmFJKo26eNqna6nCI9G0NDPZVXGFm_YJDbFHwIEB0yzLR9tGcHzgh7bCw==

Finished(98 points):
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbFE0aOB8CKU8tHzbFNtg62EbXSVFMs03YXcZgbW0Zgh6DOIdli4yMdpBVnC2dgKIApwinXKeEwfPYJN3z4XPsOOxV7SDwH_Fs5CKCm4FvnjwCcRpsna6PRtDQz2VVxhZvJDxabSepf8aio9sLHNzjn9QZvJ8Rlp2j_KsOSOOE8NlJO3J-wFFw1XBS8-pd8p1j5Y6ksYw2VUtteyaVc7PwaxXn1U_edxa_h9s74eL3pyuLegj0eQMxiMBUc1MHY1cr

Edit: Need help! I'm doing no damage, and I have no idea what to do! I haven't found a better wand and dual wielding really shouldn't be an option. What should I do?
Last edited by KibaArtist on Feb 25, 2013, 3:36:36 AM
Bump.
If you can do anything get spell damage on your gloves, shield, wand. If your lucky to get a decent wand or even 2, which you can duel wield wands, you can end up with 200% more damage on your spells. So if your dps is 100, your actual going to do 300 dmg.

I would suggest focusing on getting defensive health nodes and wait till later on to get most of your fire bonuses from the nodes.
It will pay off later when the grind slows down and you can't level and you find out how much you need health to live. But otherwise enjoy the build and have fun with it thats what its all about.
ign SeaSaint or DadSaint
"
SevSaint wrote:
If you can do anything get spell damage on your gloves, shield, wand. If your lucky to get a decent wand or even 2, which you can duel wield wands, you can end up with 200% more damage on your spells. So if your dps is 100, your actual going to do 300 dmg.

I would suggest focusing on getting defensive health nodes and wait till later on to get most of your fire bonuses from the nodes.
It will pay off later when the grind slows down and you can't level and you find out how much you need health to live. But otherwise enjoy the build and have fun with it thats what its all about.

Thanks! I've been doing exactly that, I'm heading over to the shadow health nodes and the little bit in the witch tree. Thanks for the help again.
Bump, need help!
Hey, I have been running this build for a while now and it is a ton of fun and very viable. You should be dishing out large amounts of fire damage while being very survivable. Here is my talent build up to lvl 49 so far:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbEdsUTRo4HwIpTy0fMtEzdjbFNtg62EVHRtdJUUyzTdhdxmBtbRl65n1Tgh6Cm4M4h2WIQouMjHaQVZI4nC2dgKIApwinXKeEtQS4k8HFwfPUfNgk2t3dBd3z4XPnauwY7DjsVe0g8B_xbPF28h0=

I think part of your damage issue is using lmp and fork on your fireballs. Use one or the other. I use just lmp. Using both splits the damage entirely too much. Flammability is a great curse to pick up as well. Here is a little bit up my equipment set up as of right now:

The gloves right now, I was just farming so the increased quantity and quality usually have a increased crit chan and fire penetration. Honestly the increased crit chance probably isn't need for a long time as it increases the mana cost of fireball by a lot. But lmp-fireball-fire penetration is great. Hope this helps.

Oh and the spell totem is just something I was experimenting with. I think I might put flammability on it instead, not sure yet.
Ah, I've been having trouble with single targets mostly. Oak has been giving me some real trouble, his fire resist is way to high and so is his HP. I refuse to group, so it's gonna be rough on me.
Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info