Zara's Progress, SSF Synthesis. One of the best geared Soulrend characters!

Well, I would like to have Skyforths, why? well, because I've been playing this game for almost 2 years, and I still haven't gottem anything good.. Here I'm, farming strand maps with nemesis leaguestones like mad waiting to get that item, and nothing haha.. I've spent like 500 orb of chance trying to get skyforths but no success for now.

Also, another important reason, is that I made a bet with some of my students (I'm a math teacher, and I've been telling my students to play POE for a while, till now managed to convice 5), and it was that if I get headhunter this league (till may 29), they would all get extra points in their final test (the last test for'em was set to 06/06). Although the bet was set to headhunter, I think I can do the same if I win those Skyforths hahaha

Thanks again for the Giveaway, I hope I'm not too late to participate D:

Have a nice day!

IGN: Maria_Lecarde or Trompo_Culiao
Last edited by 961712 on May 7, 2017, 9:56:47 PM
i want to have ur shavronne wrapping to complete my build, but it seems late so i nevermind if u throw me some trash aka skyforth
my ign is Legacy_Holy_Flame
Well, ive been playing since the closed beta and for starters this game is awesome.. Ive pretty much played solo the whole time besides a couple friends from time to time, and some trading of course, its nice when i find a reaaly good item, not very often but... Lol I really like that shavronnes armor just because ive always wanted one to try a ci build... I tried once but uhhhh ya lol.. No shavs wasnt helpin.. If not ill still grind away cuz i enjoy this game for what it is.. Im fine with what ive been doin but somethin new would be fun... Thx...
All valuable items are now gone, Congratz to whoever got what :D
"
Fernqvist wrote:
All valuable items are now gone, Congratz to whoever got what :D

Well guess my students won't get any extra credits hahaha

thanks anyway for the Giveaway!
Up
Divined Kaom to a perfect 40%

up
lol
up

Report Forum Post