Idea on Frost Pulse Templar

93 Point Pulse Templar Build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0C4wQHBLMFQgVbB6UQaREtEdsUTRSwFkAfAilPLJwtHzCXMoky0TeBOVI5ijowQZZDY0VHRtdJskyzTUFN2E5tTrpQMFZKV-JYB1j1Wmtdxl8qYG1mnm0ZcU10VXflfIN8zn1TgW-CEIIegpuDOIP3hX2IQouMjHaOZJUEms-dgJ3EnjyeoZ8BogCsmK6zr5u1BLaGtvq3MbiTvDe8ecHzzfrbXt3z37Dhc-NW5Ovr5O0g8XbyHfem

Spells:
Freeze Pulse
4L: Freeze Pulse(B)+GMP(B)+Blood Magic(R)+Life Gain on Hit(R) BBRR
5L: Freeze Pulse(B)+GMP(B)+Blood Magic(R)+Life Gain on Hit(R)+Faster Attacks(G) BBRRG

Auras
4L: Grace(G)+Haste(G)+Hatred(G)+Reduced Mana(R) GGGR

Curses
3L: Enfeeble(B)+Elemental Weakness(B)+Increased Duration(R)+Frostbite(B) BBBR

Possible Spells: Arctic Breath, Cold Snap, Ice Nova, Ice Spear, Bear Trap, Clarity, Decoy Totem
Revujenation Totem, Vitality

What do you guys think of something like this? I threw this togther in like 15 minutes. Just wondering what your guys thoughts are on the build and Gems.
freeze pulse is a spell, not an attack.
life gain on hit and faster attacks would not work. You would have to use faster casting and life leech. Also a very glass cannon build. Softcore im guessing...
IGN Beyond server : Crit_on_my_face
Last edited by mcawley1 on Feb 23, 2013, 5:27:12 AM
You will get screwed by chaos damage, you health pool is extremely low and life leech alone won't be sufficient if you're getting bursted down before you're able to deal substanial amounts of damage anyways.

As the guys above me said life on hit and faster attacks won't work. Using Blood Magic especially in conjunction with the very expensive GMP gem will eat up quite a good amount of the life you leech.
Also since Life leech is a heal over time rathan than an instant heal your already low survivability is diminished further.
My bad. I meant to put life leech. And thanks for the feedback. Kind of newer to the game. And yes I'm on SC. I would play HC but unfortunately I have a crap computer atm.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbEGkRLRHbFE0WQBkuHNwc5x8CIPAkiyftKS4pTy0fLdIwlzKJMtE4GzmKOtg9Dz38Q2NE50VHRtdJOkyzTUFN2FBQVElWSlcNV-JYY1j1Wmtdxl8_Zp5qHmo7bRlxTXdid-V8g3y4fLt9U3_GgW-Cm4P3hX2LjIx2jM-RzpUEms-dxJ48nqGfPqIAoqOoGK-btQS2hrcxuJO53bvtvHm8n8HzxPbG2M361BnZYd3z4XPjn-dS7DjtIO8O8B_xdvIv8932SA==
What about something like this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info