Playing a version of this build in legacy and really enjoying it so far, altough i've reached a point where i dont know what to upgrade itemwise (i know i can improve my gems) so im wondering what the next step would be besides 6L.

Heres my current gear at lvl 84

Spoiler

Here's my current tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAx4FLQW1CC4M8g2ND6sRLxX9Fr8XJhmKGY4ajR9BIXYi6iP2JIsk_SaVKjgwfDH6MgE2PTnUPL4-z0MxSn1M_02STipRR1VLWhpbJluvX3Bh4mKsZU1sjG9XcFJ07XXLdf1293gZePl6hHrvfXV-3X8rf_uDbYRvhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kAqXBpuNnaqgn6Gko4qly6fUr-uyGbTFtUi3trvjvTa95r6nwTPBoMLswzPDOsSiz3rTftQj1ELY1drB4dvnVOpi62Ptg-4O_MX9bv66_sj_3g==?accountName=Jackis&characterName=Morran

Help would be appreciated as i havent played in a while.
My item i'm lv 84

Spoiler

Gloves i need swap 3 red socket 1 green .
For yuo what item i need to change ?
Last edited by domiziano1992 on Mar 21, 2017, 6:15:28 AM
Any advice on what to gear next? I'm thinking a chest? I got about 70c to spend at the moment.

Cheers

@TristanKMF: Your profile is private, so if you can make it public I can take a look. I will say Acuity is probably the most important if you want to generate your own Frenzy with Blood Rage instead of Raider, and move on to Pathfinder. The CI build is, in my opinion, not that gearing friendly, after playing it this league. A lot of coloring issues if you want your ES to be high, and without a Shield, it can be quite clunky early on. I had a good plan to transition, so that's not to say that you can't, but sometimes in the early stages, my ES felt very low and vulnerable.

@soilwork3r: It's possible I missed this. I plan on getting Path of Building to verify some numbers coming up so the next iteration can be better.

@Kr4zzzy: If you want to make your Character tab public I can take a look. For Opus, you need more Flat Physical affixes on your gear (Rings, Amulet, maybe even Gloves). That actually increases base damage quite a lot and can help a bunch with your tree multiplying.

@megadethbg: Hey there. You should definitely have Vaal Pact if you want to fight reflect. We fight it with Instant Leech, Acrobatics, and if you need, Arrow Dancing keystone as well. Generally from testing it has prevented much from getting back to you, unless you are shooting a singular, Reflect Rare and that could cause some issues. For what you spent, that is probably what you are looking at at level 72 in terms of life. As you upgrade gear, for example some very low life values on your affixes, you'll be able to get over the 4.5K Life bump. Belly if preferred if you want another skill for single target, but if you are a fan of just using TS (definitely works), Kaom's is a great option. To make the strength requirements you'll likely need something like a Heavy Belt base and an Amber amulet. The tree *should* allow for enough Intelligence to wear things though.

The jewel you linked I would not use. You won't get the full benefit from either Fire or Lightning damage, and it's much more to your benefit to look for % Physical Damage, % Damage, % Projectile Damage, and so forth, to scale everything.

@Jackis: I like what you did. Starkonja's is actually really nice early on, and at times in other leagues I've taken it over Rat's Nest for some more Life. With your current gear, I'd try to get a CWDT setup linked somewhere in there, which will help greatly with survivability. The links that I show in the opening page are fairly strong. Your gloves are great, I'd actually Master Craft a Resist or Attack Speed and then burn a one-time "Vorici 3-Red" on them so you can get the RRR you need for CWDT-IC-ID. In your Boots, try to get at least 1 Red so you can link Vaal Haste + Increased Duration. Links are fairly customizable, you can even fit in things like Vaal Grace if you think you need it. Gearing wise, imo Poison Health flask not necessary, really only needed for Lab. You can drop that for a Vinktar, or even a Quicksilver Flask if you need it. Good affix selection on your Jewelry btw.

@domiziano1992: Overall pretty strong for a start, gearing affixes look good. You can start to customize your flasks more, ofc 20% Quality on them for the longest duration. Upgrades I would say would be to graduate from the Lioneye's Glare, Movement Speed on your Boots, and look to invest into DPS flasks like Silver (procs Phasing for free) and maybe even Vinktar.

@Zetki: Kind of tricky but I'd look to upgrade Boots/Belt/Gloves first. You already have a 6L, so honestly after that you should upgrade to Belly of the Beast, even if 5L, as it will greatly increase life pool. Examples of poe.trade searches you can look at:

http://poe.trade/search/gatekokazusesi: Boots with at least 25% Movement Speed and 110% Total Resistances. Look for open Prefix, Master Craft Life (+4c to the cost). I looked and these look fantastic:

You can repeat this with Gloves (search for Resistances, some Flat Physical Damage to Attacks, open Prefix for Life), and Belt (Resistances + WED, Craft Life /// Resistances + Life, Craft WED)

When I am gearing like this I consider these to be one-time, final upgrades to be used a long time, so they are an investment that you make. Once you get those, grab the 5L Belly of the Beast. You can do a lot already with 6L TS + 5L Barrage, or if you have enough damage, just a 5L TS + 6L Barrage for bosses.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Thanks for the reply Sarang. If I went for a 5L eventually which gem would I ideally drop?
Thank for all can i ask you show your profile character section open at all?
I watch a video where you have 8.5k life i want see what item do you use!
Oh sorry. I didn't think that characters private on default. I made it public. Thank you. I was thinking of dropping vaal pact and use blood rage or use frenzy skill gem. Probably with linked power charges on ctitical + assassin mark and curse on hit maybe
Last edited by TristanKMF on Mar 23, 2017, 1:13:35 AM
Hello ,
I have a problem with CoH and AM , I can't get any power charges. But when i remove 2 gems from the bow my hits can cast ass mark , but with 5 gems AM doesn't work.

That's not only about AM , I tried with other curses but they also don't work.
If nobody knows how to make it working what i can use in place of AM ?

Sorry for bad english if i made mistakes.

Saranghaeyo can you open your profile

can you say me what item do you use in this video pls
Spoiler
https://plays.tv/s/LCJZPuptSz2K
Apologies for the noob question, but...how do you not run out of mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info