Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 8, 2017, 9:35:00 PM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2017, 8:54:23 PM
Hey Sarang, is there any reason you don't recommend Blast Rain? Or is it just Barrage does more damage for ST? Wanting to go LA/BR and nothing I'm coming up with is something I'm happy with.
"
Jamesborg99 wrote:
Hey Sarang, is there any reason you don't recommend Blast Rain? Or is it just Barrage does more damage for ST? Wanting to go LA/BR and nothing I'm coming up with is something I'm happy with.

Honestly BR seems much weaker these days, but depending in the level of the content you are doing is still very useable. It does have some conflicting themes with using PTL/WED/Signal Fire, since BR inherently converts 50% to Fire Damage so you'll be leeching a lot less in most cases (what the conversion result would be is only 1/3 Lightning 2/3 Fire with PTL Gem) during a Vinktar activation.

I think when this skill was at its peak we hadn't been introduced to Barrage and 100% damage scaling as the norm. So I would recommend looking into Barrage.

If you absolutely had to play BR, give this a try:

BR-PPAD-Faster Attacks-WED-Added Fire-Conc

Or if you want to try to leech, BR-PPAD-Faster Attacks-WED-PTL-Conc
Is the clear speed enough or comparable to FB Totems? Im going for a Bow build this league sth like Signal Flare Pathfinder later into league.

You build seems nice since i will already start with a bow, but i don't know how it gonna play as starter.

Also could u give any lvling tips + some lower point trees? and how to open ur trees in that offline program(nvm just copy link to it :P)
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 3, 2017, 9:06:14 AM
any lvlin tips for this build? and is lvling some what easy/smooth with this or not really?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Signal Fire: ~8-10c

in what universe is signal fire 8chaos? Is there something i do not know about?
Yea, week ago signal was 3 ex..
Is the sample gear section bugged? I only see the Lightning Arrow gem links not the Tornado Shot gem links.
"
corruptdelta wrote:
Is the sample gear section bugged? I only see the Lightning Arrow gem links not the Tornado Shot gem links.

Weird as I swapped out the gems and relinked my bow, not sure if there was some update or not. I chose:

TS-GMP-Pierce-PTL-WED

To address the price of Signal Fire, in the early league this was fairly close to the price. Maybe this Patch where it'll be Path of Projectiles the price may go up, but considering last league from my chat logs Jeweller Touch was 18-22 Chaos, and we are talking about a far less in demand niche Prophecy, I think the price assessment is close. I will make sure to follow up on this ∼ Day 2 late or Day 3 early when I myself expect to get one. There has been hype about it but no reason for it to be 3 ex (????) as someone has stated here.

Leveling as bow is always tough, as spellcaster is always going to be stronger. I would recommend Firestorm/Flame Totem until late Cruel where you can make a leveling weapon such as this:

Using the rare Rustic Sash recipe. The lowest tier of Phys is Level 2 Tora I believe for 6 Alts and Decimation Bows are available starting in a3 Cruel.

At least in my playthrough this is where I transitioned.

Comparing to FB Totems, not sure about how the AOE nerfs will affect it but once you get a strong TS or LA, you'll have comparable trash clearing for sure.
How about the frenzy charges nodes for raider?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info