Is there 2h "melee" templar builds?

title...lay it out for me Templar pros...theorycrafting always welcome
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 9:37:40 PM
With the new wildfire jewel and new crit staff node near templar tree i would go crit molten strike with Hegemony's Era, xoph blood will give you free 50% conversion to fire so no need for avatar of fire, plus you can use kaom heart for tons of hp!
i made this tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAGRApYDdQSzC2EMUg3NEQ8TcRRxFm8aOBpsHM4c3CSqJy8qjStQLdIxnjKJMtE0jjWSNtg26TpYOtg64TwtPT4-8UFyRUdFjkWdSRtKmE3jUDBTUlXGV-JYrlnzXqVfBGhlaPJr2XKpdqx35YIHgpuDX4PMg9uGO4uMjxqPRpBVkSuRzpJukn2TB5RcmG-a4JtRm6Gce52uogCmV6cIp6WouayYr2yvp7c-uUO77bxWvJrAZsT2xq7JZ8xmz37SfNi92XzbXtwj4XPjauXP6hjr7uxV7SDtYfAf8WzyRfPd9zL31_jr-d37i_4K_lT-jw==

5 Endurance + 4 power charge + 2 from bandit and Hegemony, almost permanent, clear speed should be ok with herald of ash for clearing mob and single target dps is no problem since molten strike is one of the best single target attack of the game.
Let me know what you think :)

ps: i forgot to mention empire grasp to remove that tedious knockback effect and add even more dps(more hit on target!)
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Last edited by crazyjake on Mar 3, 2017, 8:53:59 AM
thanks for posting guys this is exactly the kind of responses I was hoping for...considering double strike with attack multiplier support also and juice it up with ele....anyone else have something to contribute? suggestions will be tested and recorded here!

btw crazyjake would you suggest using a staff for melee? is that done in this game? seems like a sweet idea..im still new to this wonderful experience
Last edited by Uncreator on Mar 3, 2017, 10:40:01 AM
"
Uncreator wrote:
thanks for posting guys this is exactly the kind of responses I was hoping for...considering double strike with attack multiplier support also and juice it up with ele....anyone else have something to contribute? suggestions will be tested and recorded here!

btw crazyjake would you suggest using a staff for melee? is that done in this game? seems like a sweet idea..im still new to this wonderful experience

Hegemony's Era is a solid weapon for end game content, it was more popular in the past now is a bit understimated=lower price :D it has nice DPS, good attack speed and high base crit chance, since inquisitor penetrate 100% elemental resistance on crit i think this is one of the BIS, unless you become so rich to get a mirrored weapon(200+ exalted XD).
If you like 2H weapon you can also try an Oro's Sacrifice build(2H sword), they are cheap(?) and pretty strong, but in this case i suggest you to play other classes since the non crit version is superior, here an example:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806321
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
I'm playing an Inquisitor with Hegemony's Era staff. Using Cyclone as skill and Physical to Lightning Support Gem + Hrimburn Gloves (2.6 version) for 100% conversion. My characters tab is public so you can check my profile for gear/passive tree. With PhysToLight and Hrimburn you can use any phys skill you want with 100% conversion, i'm using cyclone because it hits a lot and fast, so it is comfortable for my power charge generation, and it hitting not so hard makes reflect manageable.
Last edited by opmanzano on Mar 3, 2017, 9:37:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info