Let's discuss the meta builds of 2.6

So last league it seemed like the 3 main builds were Pizza Totems, Blade Flurry, and Earthquake - with honorable mentions for Flame Golems, Vaal Spark, and Tornado Shot.
With the changes to AoE and uniques, what do you guys predict for this league? (in b4 league of vaal spark).
My prediction is still pizza totems as #1, even with the nerf.
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 11:14:07 AM
HOWA META INC ..
"
Quadblum wrote:
HOWA META INC ..

BETTER THAN EVER WITH NEW RANGER ELE NODES TOO.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
RF AoE got a buff, but i doubt it will become meta
I dont see any any key!
Pointy sticks and harsh language ... it's always a safe bet
HOWA spectral throw, no doubt about it. No significant changes to ES and/or instant leech (yes, I know that those will come with 3.0), weapon elemental damage nodes in ranger area, reflect resist in the tree and easier pathing towards the witch area with all those ES nodes.
Pretty sure we're gonna see a LOT of these.

On the other side of the tree we might get to see the equivalent thing for... templar? marauder? witch? with the changes to Brutus' Lead Sprinkler.

Maybe we'll finally get to see someone playing Terminus Est Flicker strike... the buff on that thing was HUGE.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
isent HOWA kinda hard for most folks to get?

I thought it was kinda pricey
I dont see any any key!
HOWA was kinda cheap last league at least in BHC
Now it will Skyrocket ...
"
k1rage wrote:
isent HOWA kinda hard for most folks to get?

I thought it was kinda pricey

10ish EX to faceroll all content in the game is pretty doable for anyone that normally plays till the 90s. You can farm most of the currency from the power of the claws alone by speed running dried lake or maps, and having decent luck with drops. I killed Shaper my first time with it with only 3 days played on the character. The highest expense will be a 6l regalia with good rolls, and people who are not me and don't suck dick at this game can kill him on a 5l, with worse gear than I have. So to an experienced player probably costs less to start farming hard content safely.

It will no doubt cost a bit more thanks to Breach not being permanent, yet something tells me most people will be running breach 24/7 or at least as often as possible while farming.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Last edited by BokkoTheBunny on Mar 1, 2017, 7:41:30 PM
"
Temper wrote:
Pointy sticks and harsh language ... it's always a safe bet

rofl :D Winner winner chicken dinner xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account: